Ch: 15

In the deep Frozest lands, a carriage with people, a walking figure and a white creature could be seen walking on a well made pathway... this route was constructed by Clark, using his Earth magic skill during his training and it began at the foot of the mountain and ended at the small village bordering the dark Frozest mountain range. The village was named after one of the great peaks of the land, it was called the Grandur village, the village was not as shabby as one would think, it was like a small Morden town. It's called a village because compared to the interstellar and futuristic capital or other major cities, this modernness is a sign of no development.

The teleportation station was found at the center of the village next to the airport and the train station, the air travel is through hovercrafts and the trains are sword shaped and fly through the air using runes as fuel. There were also magic carriages that used similar runes or used a flying magical beast. In the era of scientific cultivation and magic, development of infrastructure, transportation and even entertainment made leaps and bounds at the beginning of the era.

"Why didn't we use our magic and had to come all the way to Grandur?" Jinu 'innocently' asked his mother who was just glowing in happiness, Alexin was currently enjoying her ride that was being pulled by Tsuna,

"Because you need to consolidate your foundation for both magic and cultivation"

"Is that why I'm carrying weights more than 260kg all over my body and constantly depleting my mana?!" Jinu couldn't hold it in anymore!

From the moment they walked down the steps his mother and Clark got into the carriage while he was forced to walk and she continuously added the amount of kg on his already heavy weights by 10 for every 500 meters they walked. Jinu's mana was all used to fuel the carriage and Tsuna who was supposed to be pulling the damn thing just sat on the driver seat not doing anything. It's a whole 150km journey and it should take a couple of days on foot to get to the village,

"Chop chop Jinu we might miss the next teleportation batch. And if we do... hehehe no manga for you and more training as well"

"Fuck! I so fucking hate this stupid training why the hell should I do this if I have to be strong! I'm already a powerhouse that every president would bow to me!"

"The fuck are you to talk to your mother like that! Walk or I'll add more etiquette training for you"

Jinu immediately shut up and continued walking, his half form was forced out due to fatigue, he was running barefoot because his sandals and socks wore off from the friction, why is that? Well because he's going at the average speed of 160 miles per hour. How is that possible? Well, because of his advanced body, Jinu can be said to never lack speed.. he very well could be the fastest being alive among humans all thanks to his golden body and his innate bloodline. He could only run because if he walked he'd never get there before his mother's deadline.

After 18 gruesome hours, Jinu finally arrived at Grandur village, surprisingly he had already adjusted his strength and he wasn't digging potholes as he walked or destroying trees at the slightest touch. Even his last hundred meter he was able to walk at a completely normal pace instead of heavily dragging his feet, he may have cursed and complained and lamented and even kneeled down to grieve and plead to his mother but he made it. Through the sweat and destruction of his pathway he made it, his muscles were noe properly defined and his once outline of abs became firm touch worthy abs.

"Congratulations Young master.. how's it feel?" Clark asked as he served him some cold water, it was now the following day in the evening the sun wasn't as hot as the afternoon.

"Mm it feels normal? But like a walking nuclear bomb. The amount of mana and energy surging in my veins in perfect harmony is enormous. Like I can create a mini sun and it can stay without burning out for 2 hours."