Fifty two; No turning back.

Nathan had used his compelling powers to put her to sleep, so he thought, not knowing she had played dumb and covered her eyes. He stepped out of her room, and strode to his. His red eyes still on display, while he licked his fangs, savoring the remnants of her blood. Fae blood was mouthwatering, especially that of an Oprah. He had put Iscah on a fae hunt, though she wasn't getting the best, he still had access to fae blood. That was what he actually fed on and Gelma's blood was incomparable, it was satiating and precious. He wanted more of her blood but he had to be cautious not to kill his beautiful rose, if she ever came to wither away, no realm would be able to contain him. He didn't want anything to do with Ravaya at that time because of his cluelessness but never again was he going to be so stupid, letting her go will be over his non existent self. Her heart, her soul, her body and most especially her blood was his and his till the end of the world. He smirked wickedly as he came to stand before his room.
Without placing his hand on the doorknob, it opened up and he stepped in.
"You are becoming defiant". He said expressionlessly, not sparing the intruder a glance as he walked towards his bed.
"While you were busy, that ginger head witch took your prodigy". Iscah said, her eyes scanning the room's interior designs. "News flash; she wants to be the heroine of the season". She added sarcastically. She stood by his window, that had a side view of the rose garden. Her white hair swayed to the rhythm of the wind blowing outside. She was cladded in a loose silver linen robe, making her look like a celestial being. With her glowing spotless white hair, she could pose as an angel but hell knew where she belonged.
"She has always been a stupid savior". He remarked, when they were tiny toddlers, running around the royal castle's gardens, Olive was the one pulling snakes from his body and other poisonous insects, put there by his lovely brother Iblis. From whence they were babies, the fight of dominance had prevailed, he was going to be the sole winner because he believed the world was going to be better off with him being in charge than his catastrophic brother that knew no other thing than finding pleasure in the misery of others. All he had done so far was to stay on top of the game. The sacrifices, the hunts, the killings, it was all for the betterment of the world.
"With the stunt she pulled out at the witches' forest, it tells she is working with demons". She spoke, certain about the possibility.
Nathan shrugged nonchalantly and sat at the edge of his bed. "What did you expect? Draco's followers are out on revenge". He sounded uninterested.
"They are cowards, they should demand for a challenge and not come from behind". The fury she harbored was evident on her lush face.
"Iscah you didn't break a rule just to complain about this did you?" He asked.
"She wants to face ginger head alone. Besides that, we had underestimated her capabilities. She is a threat".
"Did you find the cave?" He demanded.
"I did". She answered.
"Good girl". He smiled, his smile not reaching his eyes. "If she took him for the reasons I am aware of then Elisha is still breathing. The plans I have for her need time to bloom. No need to be rash, they both have an expectant end". He beamed but his eyes remained cold. Both, referring to Sybil and Iblis.
"What about the Oprah fae?" Iscah asked out of necessity.
"You are too concerned about her fate". His previous smile vanished from his lips as he gave her a deadly glare.
"Even if you would be successful in riding off your enemies from this world, she will kill you Azazel". She tried making her point. Wasn't this good enough reason to take action?
"Iscah you wouldn't be pleased losing your tongue would you?" He asked with an arch brow, his face deadpan serious. The atmosphere was becoming heavy and it was aggravating drastically, then came another shock...
"What is going on?" Her soft voice fell on the ears of the demons, the freezing atmosphere intensified following the rage building in Nathan.
"She is awakening Nathan". Iscah said after her observation, no one payed her any attention as the lovey dovey duo were in a world of their own. Unbeknownst to Gelma, she had concealed her presence and had stood by the door, eavesdropping on their conversation. She hadn't meant to, she had heard a woman's voice come off from his bedroom, wanting to be sure her ears weren't playing games, she came to his bedroom door to figure it out. He was with another woman, she clenched her fists, closing her eyes shut so as to stop her threatening tears from running down.
"Leave". Nathan used his supernatural authority to make Iscah succumb to his order and in a flash, she disappeared.
"Gelma". He tried gaining her attention, she pried her eyes open, her teary eyes starred at him with thousands of questions swirling in them.
"Come here". He ordered, offering his hands for her to take.
Her feet moved on their own, her body working against her mind. She placed her hands on his with trembling lips, she was still trying to get a hold of her emotions.
"Nathan tell me the truth". She whispered, she remembered what Tyler had told her this afternoon.
"What did you hear?"
"Everything Nathan..." she took time to breathe out so as to calm the turmoil brewing in her. His face remained still, his demeanor didn't waver, Nathan starred at her indifferently, wearing an unsettling smile. The sight of him made her breath hitch, he looked threatening such that she made one step backwards in fear and just when she was about slipping her hands from his, he snatched them, holding them firmly.
"You can't run from me Rosy...you are mine". He smiled wickedly and yanked her towards him such that she was now seated on his legs. Her breath came out uneven, fear seeped into her insides turning her stiff.
"Remember our first night?" He laughed out, reminiscing their first night. "You really look exquisite in red". He chuckled darkly, his eyes moving across her body which was cladded in a red night gown.
He buried his face in the crook of her neck, his breath was fanning her nape. His actions made her feel exceptional and it vexed her that he could affect her this much. Despite his wrongs, the secrets he was keeping from her, his blood sucking nature, she still felt same about him.
"If I tell you the truth my lovely, you would do as you just heard, kill me". He whispered in her ear and then bit her earlobe. "You are that powerful my love". Her heart tugged, what did he just call her?
"I am afraid...you will hate me, you will want to leave and I would have to turn into the bad guy and keep you with me...forever".
She quivered, his words sending chills down her spine.
"You will prefer I find out by myself?" She asked in a whisper, she was still grasping the situation she was in.
"Who is he? Hmn? The one who has been feeding you with information?" He asked, nuzzling his nose on her nape, eliciting a silent gasp from her.
"What will you do to him?" She asked warily. This man cradling her was dangerous and didn't hold back when it came to executing whatever crazy ideas he harbored.
"You sound concerned rosy. Don't make me believe you hold him dear to your heart". He grinned wickedly, showing his fangs, while running his tongue on them.
"Nathan what is going on?" She tried deviating his mind.
"Are you scared?" He ignored her question for the umpteenth time with another question.