Chapter thirty two; Excellent villain

Olive and Elisha had materialized before Klesh and some officials in the armory of the northern region. At first they were startled seeing two persons emerge from dark shadows but breath in relief seeing it was just the princess and her betroth. They all bowed to the princess, paying her allegiance. She responded with all glory and authority.
Elisha couldn't help but wonder why a dark soulless demon like him was graced with such a beautiful woman. He chuckled within himself sardonically. His evil wasn't giving him breathing space because he couldn't claim the very woman that was gifted to him as his mate, from the beginning he had promised to marry her first before snatching her innocence but she was cursed along the line. Iblis had used the little fae magic he had acquired from Ravaya to place a curse on her. If ever she was to mate, her partner would die a slow death. Demons weren't immortal so he was going to die for loving her intimately. The sole reason for the curse was to stop her from having an offspring who could be king in her stead. He feared having someone else to battle with aside Nathan.
He knew she would be broken and would have no course to fight. Nathan was going to be his only worry, he too without his mate couldn't bare children, Iblis had had all these planned out. He knew he was going to start another uproar and had been planning on that also.
Iblis had always been smart, he was an excellent villain. Elisha was sure to never let him win again. This time they were well aware of how intelligent and wise that demon was.
"We are here to see the rogue vampires". She stated.
"Your highness we would not need to visit the woods, they reside there and attack when it pleases them to". Klesh began explaining. She tilted her head to the side, they attacked when they pleased?
She watched their table, on it laid maps, and charts. She was sure they were strategizing on how to take them down.
"We were successful in capturing one".
"Had he uttered anything?"
"Nothing". He answered. "You should see him for yourself". He said and led them into the cell where he had chained the rogue vampire.
The stench coming off from the cell room was offensive but they had to endure it. Elisha found himself a wall to lean on while he examined the deranged vampire. Olive stood before the man, he was painted in his own blood, he smelled awfully.
"These vampires are strange. They are always silent and all they do is fight. They seem to have no mind of their own and behave like puppeteers". Klesh went on to explain his experiences with the rogues. "Since I brought him here, he has done nothing but struggle to break free. He is still now because of sedatives".
Olive studied the creature closely, drawing up conclusions. During these years, she had been indulging herself in reading. Knowledge is found in books, she had to agree. It had sharpened her reasoning. She was sure she could oppose Iblis and his wonderful ideas.
"We must pay no attention to them". She said.
"If we don't, their attacks would be more fierce, they might attack the capital as well". Elisha reasoned out.
She paced to and fro.
"Nathan must know about this". She said. "He should not be prideful enough to not seek help from mother".
"I would talk to him".
"Is this going to be a battle of demons?" Klesh asked. He was terrified of all that was happening.
"It seems. The witches have involved themselves. Isn't it going to be the most interesting story in history?" She chuckled sarcastically. "My brother let his hunger for power consume him. See where it has led us".
Olive was angry and was eager to put an end to Iblis' madness. She was going to rip him apart, she would make sure that even hell would reject him.