Chapter forty two; Sickening thirst

"Please let me touch you".
She asked pleadingly, her eyes slowly moving to his sturdy chest. The lights were dimmed bit his silvery skin glistened under the dimly lit room. The moonlight was peeking in from the porch and slightly opened window. It all settled on his glowing skin, she felt a strong urge to lick every part of him and make him feel as ecstatic as she felt. She outstretched her hand, while sitting up, they were both on their knees, facing each other. Gelma was quite annoyed for the fact that, he was well, fully clothed, not entirely but she was the only one stacked naked. While he could ogle at her whole body, she could only glimpse at his torso and that breathtaking face of his.
Because of her hesitance to touch him, he held her wrist, she thought he was going to deny her access to his chest but smiled again when he brought her hand nearer, when her fingers lightly brushed his body, she couldn't resist it, the urge was so strong, she wanted to brand him, she wanted to make him hers, she bit her lip causing him to groan. She felt thrilled. That is what you get for seducing me with this inviting body of yours, she thought.
"Let me unclad you Nathan". He breathed out. He let her glide his shirt over his shoulders, her touches were soft and enticing. She took off the shirt completely. He didn't expect her next move. Tsk!
This woman was unpredictable. She lowered herself, and gave him a light kiss on his abs. He felt like a knot in his stomach had been loosed. This woman was going to cause him insanity if she continued acting this way. While still planting kisses on his chest, she unbuttoned his trousers, she unzipped it and his hard member sprang free, still in the safety of his underwear. She had to look down because she felt something massive poke her stomach. Her eyes dilated when they were greeted with his shaft. She gulped hard. He was still inhumanly huge, ohhh God have mercy on her virgin soul.
He watched her with a smirk plastered on his face.
"What are you going to do for me rosy?" He asked quite amused. He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.
It got him thinking, as innocent as she was, how did she become so bold to act as a stripper that night they first met? This woman! She was driven by the need to save her mother and he face palmed himself mentally for acting the way he did. He was going to treat her right this time around.
The smirk he had on quickly disappeared the moment she grabbed his pecker in her hands. She experimentally squeezed him to evoke a response out of him, it was so satisfying hearing him groan so deep. She swallowed, her heart was going lup-dup at a very high rate, she slowly lowered his underwear and her eyes bulged. She groped his hard member, unsure of what to do next.
"Move your hand from top to bottom Gelma". He ordered, she began doing so but at a snail's pace.
"Faster rosy...use your two hands". She obliged and as she went on, he moaned in pleasure, he trembled to her ministrations. She was pleased hearing him moan endearingly, even though she was doing it as an amateur. No judgments, she was a virgin.
"Gelma..." he groaned, throwing his head back as he came undone. His semen eructed on her face and upper body. She licked some of it that had landed by her lips on impulse, he watched her, his jaws ticked. In a split of a second, his face was buried in the crook of her neck.
"Mine". He whispered before sinking his fangs into her soft skin.
She let out a soft cry as a result of the sudden intrusion. Her skin had been pricked and it was painful. She was horrified by what he did, he was sucking on her, she felt light, her eye lids were getting heavy. He was going to suck her dry. He withdrew from her, he licked the blood remnants on his lips, while starring at her. Her eyes were coated with pain and horror as she gazed into his dark red eyes. He bared his fangs at her, and groaned, scaring her a thousand folds more.
"Sleep". He ordered and immediately, her eyes went shut. "You won't remember seeing me in my vampire form, or the soul mate bond I put on you. You made me cum and that's final". He said and kissed her forehead.
She was still human and could be hypnotized. He didn't mean to hypnotize her or use his demonic powers to subdue her. He had to because he didn't want her to find out about him in such a way. He carried her to her bathroom, he washed her carefully before n her bathtub making sure he didn't hurt her or bruise any part of her. She was so soft and fragile.
When he was done, he dried her up, dried her hair and put some warm clothes on her. After tucking her under a blanket, he pecked her cheeks. He remembered her words this night to him, 'I love you'. Was he even deserving of her love? If she found out who he was really and the danger he was to her kind, she would hate him. He chuckled, he wasn't going to let her go ever, whether she hated him or not. He had already marked her as his. He gave her one last kiss before disappearing into the darkness. He was thirsty and needed to quench that sickening thirst.