Chapter thirty five; Maddening

The moon had casted its light on his perfectly graven face. He looked ethereal, he looked like a god. How could an ordinary woman like her be graced with such perfection? He was cladded only with a bath robe, the wind was flapping its ends, exposing his strong thighs, she didn't know what she was thinking actually but she just wanted to feel those hard thighs on her.
"Gelma stop thinking what you're thinking".
She tilted her head, did he know what she was thinking? Could he read her mind? Seeing her alarmed face, he tried explaining further.
"I can perceive your scent, it has something sensual entangled with it".
Her face flushed red, so he knew she wanted him.
"You don't want me?" She bluntly asked. He clenched his fist.
"I want you God damn it". He spoke under clenched teeth.
She remained mute, he felt the same way but he had his rule; she shouldn't forget his phobia for virgins.
"You must have great self restraint". She told him, while shivering from the cold.
"Come here rosy". He gestured with his hand, beckoning on her. "You shouldn't be out in the cold".
She moved steadily towards him, he took hold of her hand, and pulled her closer to him.
"Doesn't it bother you? Our closeness?"
He chuckled before answering, "I want you even closer".
"Nathan what is refraining you?"
He stilled.
"Gelma I am a dark being, I am an evil monster". He told her. "I would rip you apart". He groaned, quivering from his intense emotions.
"You are not".
"You don't know me". Came his reply. She was taken aback, she knew nothing about him, his true self, his family yet she was ready to surrender herself to him. She was ready to offer herself to him. She was definitely under a spell.
She could see the desire in his eyes, she couldn't imagine how he was battling with himself. Starring at his pleading eyes, her chest squeezed, she brought her face closer to his, she slowly pecked his velvet lips. She delved into his mouth, he had taken the reigns from her hands and deepened the kiss. He tilted her head backwards, gaining more access so he could dive deeper. He sank his hand in her silky hair while the other held her nape. Her hands rested below his shoulders. She could feel the toughness of his torso. He seemed tensed, she could even feel him tremble. She never expected that her effect on him was this tremendous. Well he wrecked her insides and rendered her helpless. He made her want him crazily. He messed with her mind, the effect he had on her was maddening.
He descended down her neck, planting series of kisses that elicited moans from her. He slowly retreated himself from her, she almost protested when he distanced himself from her.
"Gelma you should sleep".
"Nathan..."
"It is for your own good". He declared. "Give me your hand".
She did so and he led her to her room.
"Won't you join me today?" She asked seeing that he stayed outside.
"Do you want me to sleep with you bare?" She swallowed imagining him bare, his skin caressing hers.
He smirked, "You don't have an innocent mind". He remarked. She glared at him. Whose fault was that? If he wasn't so good looking and charming, she would not be this corrupt.
"I would wait for you". She said and went in.
———————————-
Gelma was already deep asleep and so could not feel Nathan crawling into the bed to join her. He hadn't gone to get dressed, he had had a cold shower again, he had to reduce the intensity of the heat surging in him. He was torturing himself, it was becoming unbearable. He slept by her, held her by her waist and pulled her closer. Her back was pressed to his chest. He had to admit, her behind was soft as it pressed on his member. He groaned, the friction between their bodies worsening his arousal. She stirred in her sleep, he raised his arm so she could shift comfortably. Her bosom was now grinding his torso as she wrapped her hand round his neck. Her hair was scattered about her face, her lips were slightly apart.
Nathan's leg was between hers, her soft skin was driving him mad, he even had to stop breathing so he wouldn't inhale her intoxicating scent. Wasn't this the greatest torture of all time? He desired to make them one but was frightened, his demon would be unleashed on her and he would devour her. If he tasted her, he was going to be addicted and all he would want is to fuck her till she became brainless. She was his mate, his pleasure and he wanted her. He wanted her pinned on his bed, her legs ajar and her hands above her head. He wanted to turn her into a moaning mess, he wanted her to scream his name as he drove deep into her. He wanted her to come on his member, he wanted to sniff her downside and suck her till she begged him to stop.