Chapter forty one; Mine***

[Mature Content: You can skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable. It would not distort the story line]
Gelma had arrived the king's mansion quite late. She hadn't provided any explanation to anyone, she even felt lucky that Nathan wasn't home. She stepped into her bathroom, she had to free her mind and that could be possible only if she soaked herself in the bathtub. When she finally stepped out of the bathroom, she heard his deep baritone voice ask, "Who owns this jacket?" He held out the black leather jacket. He sounded angry and impatient. His eyes were shooting daggers at her as he gazed at her grimly.
She wasn't appalled or scared of him. She felt the opposite of terror, his overall look thrilled her insides, awakening a sudden need in her. She felt alarmed, the only thing covering her was a towel. He wore a barely buttoned shirt, his chest was exposed, giving her access to see those firm abs. They were calling on her, she felt like gliding her hands on his torso. His sleeves were folded, exposing his biceps, they were a feast for the eyes, his disheveled hair made him look even more attractive. She mentally buried those thoughts so as to focus on the issue at hand.
"Answer me Gelma". He roared. Yet again the timbre of his cello voice elicited arousal instead of petrification.
"It belongs to a friend of mine". She tried seizing the jacket from his hand but failed to do so. He prevented her from getting it by raising it higher, above her reach, this devil was so tall, he had to rub it in her face every single time, reminding her how short she was compared to him.
"Who gave it you?" He asked calmly, his voice promising waves of horror if she didn't provide an answer.
"Well that is none of your business Nathan". She said sullenly. He chuckled darkly, at least that brought in her dread. She quivered a little at the intensity of his stare. He burnt the jacket while it was in his hand, as in he literally conjured black flames that consumed the jacket to ashes. Gelma starred at him with wide unbelieving eyes. Did he just set that jacket on fire? Black fire? Come on, flames were either red or blue. Had she missed a flame color? Like was there a flame test practical class she had missed in high school? She was sure she attended all, she wasn't a delinquent student so she couldn't remember a black flame color? Was this the color titanium emitted when introduced to fire? God! She had to keep in mind that her lover was not human.
She gulped as he steadily approached her, she could see those same flames burning in his eyes. Right then he looked like a being from hell.
"It is my business Gelma because you are mine". He said softly, not the sweet kind of softly but the one coated with danger. He finally stood before her, she was between him and the wall. Her breath hitched the moment his cold hands caressed her cheek. His thumb rested upon her lower lip.
"Every part of you belongs to me". He whispered to her whilst drawing an arch on her lower lip. "Open up and take me in". He ordered and she gladly obliged and took his thumb in.
"Suck me rosy". He said huskily and she did so, her eyes on his. She watched his eyes narrow, it seemed to her that he was feeling pleased.
"Gelma..." she paused, did he just moan?
He withdrew his thumb and let his lip replace it. He ravaged her maddeningly. He cupped her face, and deepened the kiss, she kissed him back with the same force. He wanted her badly, she felt same too.
"Lights on or lights out?" He suddenly asked when he broke off the kiss so he could let her breathe in some air. She didn't process what he just asked and so he chuckled seeing her stare at her questioningly. She looked cute, and appetizing. He just wanted to eat her up.
With his eyes still on her, the lights suddenly went dim, she starred at him, she realized it was his doing.
"I didn't put it off completely because I want you to see me". He smirked. "I want you to see every part of me. I want you to brand me as yours".
"Nathan..." a tear fell from her eyes and he kissed it away.
"I love you". She muttered to his hearing. He froze. She swallowed, his face was breathtaking, she was going to go short of breath if she continued to stare at his perfect godly face.
He suddenly sealed her lips with his, his kiss was most passionate and spoke volumes of emotions. She was drowning in him. He carried her to the bed and laid her down effortlessly. She hadn't even realized that she was naked and without her towel. He stopped to ogle at her.
"Beautiful". He said hoarsely. She shivered.
He lashed out on her cleavage, sucking every bit of her skin. He slowly came down, licking the valley between her mounds. He flicked her already hard nipples, eliciting a moan from her. He enveloped one of her nipples with his warm lips while he fondled with the other. She became a moaning mess.
He sucked on her stomach, taking his time before paying attention to her aching clit.
She curled her toes, baring with the overwhelming pleasure. She held unto the sheets as she moaned and worshipped his name. His touch was burning, and she wanted more of it. He playfully poked her clit, she bit her tongue to prevent herself from screaming out loud like a crazed bitch.
"Let go Gelma". He told her while caressing her lower lip. "Let me". He urged and she let go. He lightly bit on her lip, drawing a small amount of blood. He sucked on it dutifully. "Don't bite them again rosy. I would suck you dry". He threatened.
He descended on her sex, his head between her inner thighs. She starred at him, eyes full of anticipation, it was killing her. He gave her a light lick. She moaned his name. Nathan had never sounded better, he thought. He delved deep with his tongue, stroking her insides, causing havoc within her. She came undone after trashing about. She had never had such a quacking orgasm.
Nathan wasn't even done. He held her left leg, and placed atop his shoulder. He licked her leg right up to her inner thigh. He did same with her right leg, placing love bites between. He inserted a finger into her hole, the invasion caught her off guard, she hadn't even become accustomed to it when he added his middle finger. He thrusted deep into her, increasing his pace with each passing minute.
"Mine Gelma...mine" he roared, his eyes on hers as he watched her react to his ministrations. There was nothing more beautiful than what his eyes were set on. Gelma was now his world; the air he breathed, the reason he was still sane. He watched her come down from the heavens he took her to. He kissed her as though his life depended on it.
"Sleep now rosy". He kissed her forehead.
"What about you?" She asked worriedly. She wanted to pleasure him too. She wanted to touch him and make him moan in pleasure.
"Tonight is all about you Gelma". He said but she shook her head.
"Please let me touch you".