Chapter four

He kissed her so aggressively, and she responded in a way that made him grow even madder. She gave him entrance into her mouth and he devoured her. He savored her sweetness to his heart content.
"Nathan". She moaned in his mouth, adding fuel to the flame. He broke off the kiss so he could give her breathing space. When he felt she had taken enough air, he rekindled the fire. He set her body ablaze. His hands began roaming her body as they depended the kiss. She hissed in pain when she felt a sharp bite on her lower lip. Before she could withdraw from the kiss, he caught her lip between his teeth and sucked it senseless. He enjoyed the taste of her blood. It was driving him mad. He knew he had made a terrible mistake taking this little bite. Her scent was intoxicating and it drove him to the edge. Now that he had had a taste of her blood he was sure to be doomed. This could turn into an addiction. He groaned while letting go of her lips. He was close to losing it. She watched him cover his eyes tightly.
"I want to take you this instant". He said huskily. He was high with arousal. "How much". He demanded under clenched teeth.
That question threw her off guard. She had forgotten so soon that she was here for business and not just pleasure. She starred at him eyes still closed. She was about answering but he beat her to it.
"You want so much that you can't make an actual price?" He chuckled darkly. "I'll pay you bountifully. You will come back asking for more appointments ". He smirked. That sent chills behind her spine. More appointments with him?
"Get off me". He ordered which she followed immediately.
"Strip...I don't have any patience left in me".
She hesitated and that made him pull her towards him, she fell on his hard muscular body.
"Want me to take these off you huh?" He said playfully while starring at her lingerie.
"No I..."
He flipped her, she was now beneath him and him on top, his weight on his hands. She felt his movements were fast and almost inhumane. He spread her legs apart but before he could do any of his ministrations, she jolted back. His anger was as clear as day. He was displeased with her action.
"I am a virgin ". She blurted. "This thing is quite new to me..."
"I don't do virgins". He stated gritting his teeth. He got off her, and the next second , he threw bundles of cash on her.
"Leave". He ordered and hastily, she woke up from the bed, scurrying to the door. Once she was out, Nathan sat back on the bed, letting himself drown in her lavender scent. Surprisingly it calmed him down but not his thirst, his gum itched and it was more painful with every passing minute.
"Elisha". He called out and from the shadows, Elisha emerged.
"Yes your majesty". He bowed.
"Send in a meal, black long and wavy hair, and ocean blue eyes". He said and before Elisha could disappear, he added.
"A slender neck Elisha...fair skin".
Elisha nodded and wondered if Nathan wanted him to bring the lady that just left his chambers. How in the world was he to find a girl with exactly the same features as the lady that left? That to of their kind?