Chapter sixteen

Knock knock knock
Gelma was munching down on her last bite of hamburger when she heard her door bell ringing. She wasn't expecting anyone especially at this time. It was so early and she was preparing for work. She hastily moved to the door to get it open and behold, it was Elisha, she had learnt his name was Elisha, he was the boss's driver and bodyguard. She forced a smile seeing the SUV parked behind the man, not the limousine they had with them yesterday. So much for flaunting wealth she thought. Apparently this was going to be a daily routine right? She wondered. Gelma didn't want a scenario whereby she'd be expecting Mr. Wallace and his entourage and ended up being disappointed. She grabbed her bag which was inside and joined them in the car. She said her good mornings unlike yesterday.
"You didn't use the perfume I gave you". Nathan answered her greeting earning a scoff from her.
Creepy man. Who gets worked up for such an unreasonable thing? She was scared though looking at how furious he was. His anger was escalating at every milli second.
"Come with me". He pulled her out of the car from his side. His firm on her wrist was so strong and bone shattering that she whimpered but he gave deaf ears to her wails.
The duo in the front seats starred at the supposed couple outside speechless. He was already touching her even though not in that way but it was a matter of time. With the way miss Moriaty was causing problems for Nathan, no one was certain he was going to keep his word. Staying away from your mate was hell.
"You maniac let me go" she yanked her hand from his hold, thinking it was by her prowess that she had freed her hand.
"Where's it?" He yelled scanning her living room in an attempt to find it.
"It's in my bedroom". She answered in the same tone.
"When I give you a gift, use it". He stated under clenched teeth.
"You are not my boyfriend". She retorted.
"I don't fucking care".
"Who do you think you are?" He was not her father or relative to come into her house and order her about. He had no right whatsoever. His place was in his company not her house.
"You're boss. You are nothing but an employee. I speak and you act". He said his face so close to hers. She glared at him. He was bad, very bad. How could someone be so heartless and inconsiderate?
"You are in my house". She stated as a matter of fact. "I choose to do whatever I want because I am in my house".
It was like what she had said had not sinked into his head, he stubbornly pulled her to her bedroom. He spotted the gift back he had given her yesterday. She hadn't even let the cat out of the bag since she reached home. He glared at her before taking it in his hand. He opened the bottle and shook it.
"What do you think you're doing?" She asked him a little confused. Why was he being an on and off sweetheart?
"What does it look like I'm doing?" He raised his brow at her questioning her. She cleared her throat.
He carefully sprayed the rose perfume on her, he did it so diligently and delicately as though he was attending to some serious matter.
"I want you to smell this way... always". He stated after sniffing her. He even leaned in on her neck, just beside her earlobe. He sniffed again, causing havoc in her chest. Her heart was going lup-dup at an even higher rate, if it continued this way, she was going to die of tachycardia. He retracted himself from her sweet scented neck. This boss of hers was indeed crazy and was losing his mind. Which boss got to decide the perfume his employee was to use? Was that professional? Like seriously? He was even sniffing her neck like a crazed dog. Fido, she thought.
Nathan starred at his watch and sighed.  He raked his fingers through his hair, loosening it from its bun.
"I must applaud you miss Moriaty". He said to her leisurely. "I have missed my fifty billion worth meeting".
She looked at him incredulously. How was that her fault? He had chosen to delay his own time.
"Be prepared because you'll be getting a punishment from me".
"But...
"No buts". He interrupted her.
He pulled her with him till they got into the car.
"Reschedule the meeting with David Corp". He said to her immediately they got into the car. She did so and was half listening to the things he was talking because her mind was pondering on the punishment that was pending. What was it going to be?