Chapter twenty nine

Gelma had been called into Nathan's office to report on a meeting they had attended in the early hours of the day. She made her way in and was quite surprised not to see him seated by his desk. He had called using her intercom, he said he was in his office and was expecting her as soon as possible, so, how come he wasn't in? She just dropped the documents to return later but before she could exit the room, she heard his voice,
"Where do you think you are going to rosy?"
He asked with an arched brow.
She watched him come in from another room which was situated in his office.
"I have a cozy bedroom in here. Whenever you like we could make good use of it". He said earning a genuine laughter from her. She shook her head, this boss of hers had indeed gone bunkers.
"I came so we could discuss the report". She went straight to the issue, ignoring the look he was giving her that kept pointing at the facts that, they were living in his house, sharing the same bed, and breathing the same air he had been depriving her of. So summarizing it all, he wanted her to drop work matters.
As she had assumed, he began walking towards her, a step of his forward resulted to a step of hers backwards. The slow chase landed her back to the wall. There was nowhere to run to.
"Mr. Wallace". She tried reminding him that he was the boss and she was his humble employee. And it didn't work because he looked even more fierce, his strides were even longer. Like a flash, he was before her.
"Call me Nathan as you use to". His voice came off huskily, his breath fanned her neck. She felt an indescribable feeling and her heart was going berserk from the tender look he was giving her. It was full of unfathomable emotions. She remained mute.
He went on to plant a series of kisses on her neck, causing her to moan.
"Nathan".
"Say it baby...I want to hear more". He whispered in her ears.
"Nath-an" she moaned deeply, for he had descended on her cleavage, his tongue working wonders on her, eliciting moans that kept driving him to the edge.
He withdrew himself from her.
"That's how you call me rosy". He smirked seeing that he had succeeded in disheveling her and turning her into a complete mess.
She was vexed by the fact that he seemed so composed and was in control of his emotions unlike her who was finding it hard to even her ragged breathing. When did their relationship become teaser and victim? It was like she had no say. She was about saying something when he beat her to it.
"I have an an offer that may interest you". He smirked at her sullen face. If only she knew that she was cuter when vexed, he thought.
There was no going back. He was going to indulge her entirely. He was going to own her, protect her from every danger and most importantly make her his. Gone was the hate and rage he had buried inside of him, he should have done better than hate her for leaving. He had thought the worst of her not knowing or caring of the actual truth. He was going to make amends and love her properly.
"What could that be?" She asked tilting her head to the side.
"I'm going on a vacation...I need you to come with me". He smiled, this time it was genuine. She almost tripped at his non sinister smile.
"I am not your girlfriend". She said sternly.
"If you were would you follow me?" He arched his brow questioningly at her, awaiting her response.
"Is that your way of asking me out?" She starred at him quizzically. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. What was wrong with this CEO?
"What does it matter? We live as though we're a couple".
Was he being serious right now, she glared at him. If they're acting like that whose fault was it? She was about walking out on him but the impossible happened, he pulled her by her arm. How had he reached her in less than a minute? He was way far from her but he inhumanly appeared by her. She was now pressed to his chest, her heart in cynic with his just that she wasn't able to get the rhythm of his heart beat.
"I told you I'd never let you leave". He whispered in her ears. "Stay with me". He added almost in a breath. That alone was enough to squeeze her heart and make her fall a thousand feet for him. She was definitely not waking up from that deep fall. Ever!