Chapter twenty two

Seated on red armchairs were three persons, in a secluded room, unknown to most inhabitants of the royal castle of Thenas. The room was spacious and they only gathered at the centre. The room was lit with fire on candelabras, illuminating the dark room. The men were awaiting the fourth member of the meeting.
Olive walked into the sequestered room, putting on a deep red gown that ended at her mid thighs. Atop the seductive outfit she wore was a very long black cloak that swept the floor she walked on. She looked like a dark queen of terror, a contrast to herself eight centuries ago. She starred at them with eyes devoid of any emotion, even though her eyes had scanned through the room, it did much to avoid direct contact with Elisha's. Olive sat down gracefully letting her enigma envelope the room.
"As flawless as ever".  Dakuna  made a comment seeing how effortlessly Olive moved as he materialized from the abyss, choosing to lurk about in the room since there was no seat for him. "Very bad Nathan...you had a meeting such as this and didn't invite me?" He raised his invisible brows at him, questioning him but the king didn't even spare him a glance. It was clear to him that they hadn't planned on adding him into the meeting.
"Like you need an invitation". Romeo rolled his eyes.
"I'm trying to follow the norms here" he pouted.
"Keep on". Dakuna had no face, implying no eyes but he could still afford to glare at Romeo. While all this unnecessary banter was going on, Olive was receiving meaningful gazes from her brother and betroth. She chose to exchange stares with one of them.
"Nathan...it has been eight hundred and fifty six years". Olive began.
"And he chose to show up only now...I know how that feels. You must have missed him so dearly". Dakuna chimed,  shaking his head in an act of pity but no one divided any of their attention to him.
"Why? You can't hold him for much longer? Has Iblis overcome his confinement?" She asked him, maintaining her straight face.
"Someone is helping him". Nathan stated.
" So you have a traitor". It came off as a statement rather than a question. Olive gazed at them wanting them to mention their suspects. Unbeknownst to the shadowed wanderer, all stares were on him. When he finally realized that he had stolen their gazes, he turned to them, his non existent face carrying tones of questions.
"You are very much aware of all that happens in this realm". Olive said.
"And you have the ability to see into the future". Dakuna countered.
"Stop withholding valuable information". Nathan scolded at them both. While Dakuna was shaken to his bones, Olive remained unaffected.
"You taught me to". Olive retorted. "Until you are ready to know all that transpired eight centuries ago, every other thing would stay unraveled".
Nathan's fury was as clear as day. He gnashed his teeth while glowering at her. If looks could kill, Olive would have been a dead woman by now.
"Your whining because she left, well you don't know what she had to go through for you". Olive stated, this time her anger dissipating into the room but her eyes were still cold and emotionless. "You don't know the sacrifices we all went through for you".
It was like the siblings were in a fight of dominance. They all could feel the tumult in the atmosphere and it was becoming almost impossible to breathe due to the tension in the air.
"Gelma wouldn't be existing if not for Ravaya's sacrifice. You couldn't have defeated Iblis if not for my sacrifice". She roared. "My only advice for you is to study the past, there you would find Iblis' weaknesses". She said and began walking out. Before she could completely make an exit, she added, "There is no time...Iblis is about executing his plan. He would be even more brutal than last time".
One maybe wondering how a captivated being was able to play his cards and manipulate the minds of the mortals. Well he was a demon, one of the most powerful, his siblings had that same power but his had been boosted with a tinge of fae magic, he could do what ever he pleased only by use of his mind but he had no power to materialize from that cage. If Iblis was to get his hands on Gelma, then he would be the most powerful demon in existence just as he had planned before his plots got sabotaged by his darling sister.
Nathan stood on his feet, his composure almost slipping off his grasp. He disappeared at once. Romeo walked out as well. Only Elisha and Dakuna were left.
"Any improvements?" The shadowed man posed.
"Sybil is nowhere to be found". Elisha breath out.
"She is trying as much as possible to hide away from all the troubles we have brought into this world". Dakuna chuckled. "If only I was present at that forest, I would have been of help".
"Iblis had had everything planned out. We would have never known it was a mere distraction for us not to go with her". Elisha said under clenched teeth. His muscles were tout and his veins were bulging out, he was in a state of agony and despair. He could still remember that night he refused to follow Olive into the forest of thorns. She had begged him, but he chose to stay by Nathan's side and fight off the rogue vampires who had attacked the royal castle of Thenas.