Chapter 50

" Hey

" Hey. Hi" Meera said as soon she pushed the door of his cabin. She came hospital for some work, and decided to meet him too. And luckily he was quite free as of now.

She entered the cabin and closed the door. While Agastya who was reading something, looked up to find her and a smile broke out on his face.

"Come come. Sit." He said and she did the same.

"I was reading a patient's file. Why you're here? You're fine, right?" He said cum aksed.

"Yeah. Just some work. I didn't want to disturb you. I will meet you later, hmm? I should go now I guess. " She said and he got up from the seat and came to sit beside her in the couch .

"Why so hurry? I am busy, but I am willing to give you my time. " He said looking into her eyes.

"Hmm?" He asked and she nodded.

"Meera? Everything is fine, right?" He said and soon she engulfed him in a hug. Her arms flunged around his neck and her head in the crook of his neck.

" Just little bit anxiety. You are with me. It's okay now. " She said, and he caressed her head before kissing her temple.

"I am here. I am here. Don't worry. Everything is fine, Meera. " He said, and she little parted and looked at him.

"Yeah. I should go now. We'll meet tomorrow." Saying, this she looked at him and got up to leave leaving him there only.

"Don't worry. I am fine. " She said, and gave him a quick hug, before leaving the room while he didn't know what just happened.

Why the hell, I am worrying in front of him. I am just acting as a distraction. He-

She was thinking when her thoughts interrupted by a strong pull, and she was taken into a rest room. It was his only. Very few people had the permission to go there.

"Aga-" she was saying, when he closed the door and looked at her.

"Why you're worried?" He asked.

"I am good. It's just nothing. You go. You have work. And more importantly, you can't afford wasting your time. We can talk in home " she said.

"Being sensible? Are we?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Meera, look here. " He said and she looked at him.

"It's nothing Agastya. I am just worried regarding the marriage and all. While sitting, doing any work, on anything, suddenly a black hole type hollowness overpowers my heart and it all feels blank, numb. Emotionless. I don't know why. I am just scared a bit. It's not i don't trust you and all. Please don't get hurt. " She said and he made her sit and have her a glass of water first which she drank in one go. Then, caressing her hair, he continued.

"It happens. Allow yourself to feel anything coming. Just don't hold up to any particular emotion. And don't worry. I am not letting you go this time. " He said and she smiled.

"You're going to get troubled a lot because of me. "She said.

"Anything for you darling. And it feels blessing that my loved one is with me. I can share things with her. And so does she. " He said and she pecked his lips a little.

"I love you. "

"I love you too." He too, kissed her instantly and took her in a tight embrace.

"A week later, the ceremonies will be starting." She whispered and he nodded.

"Yep. And I can't wait. " He said.

"I too. " She replied.

A short update as i am-Busy in examsss 💫 and,

Busy in examsss 💫 and,

Will wrap up this story before 2024 🤍