Chapter 7

"The roka ceremony was going to take place in a week

a week. And after a month Everything else. The elders of Malhotra and Vyas manshion had decided. After coming from Malhotra Mansion, a week ago, they all decided to do the roka of both the kids and meanwhile, the other ceremonies followed by wedding will be going to take place after a month.

While, Roka was going to take place in Kavya's home, only. In their backyard. They both, Kavya and Dev didn't want a grand wedding. They wanted it to be simple elegant and intimate.So they decided to choose Adhiraj's home backyard for the wedding ceremonies. Meera was hell busy with her tight schedules and meetings. And Dev too. Because they wanted to complete the workloads before the wedding. So that, they don't face any time issue that time. Abeer and Tapasya decided to take a break from their work. As of now, Dev was in his cabin, working on a major Architect project. While Meera was in her cabin in her office. Working on few designs her team had provided her. She was already frustrated due to the scandal the employees and junior designers had done a week ago, when the Vyas visited The Malhotras. She was getting frustrated and agitiated because if this pace continues, then she won't be able to finish her works on time or say before the wedding. She was already going on for over do.

" What's this man?" Meera said, throwing the designs a little, on the table. In front, her team members were there.

" Sakshi and Vyom, you guys are the lead one. And you know what my preferences are. What this company demands. You seriously think that, with these designs we will be able to participate in the Mega Fashion Show that's going to held in a month? Matlab I've left the designing post and came to management that doens't mean I'm not a designer, and you guys can fool me. Okay? You knew what has happened a week ago. You guys have worked with me earlier too. And you know this too, that's in coming days there's a huge wedding gonna take place in my house. Still?"

Meera said with annoyance laced in her voice. Her eyes looking at each one of them present there.

" Meera, I'm so..I mean we all are so sorry for this mistake. And were guilty too about pressuring you too much. " Sakshi said.

" And , don't worry. We'll cover it up ASAP! There won't be any delay and mistake. We promise." Vyom said picking up the designs from her table and they all went out from the room. Whil Meera left out a tired sigh, and closed her eyes while placing her both palms against her forehead in a fist and closed her eyes. She was hell tired from the past week. And was going to be more tired in the upcoming week. Not because of work, as her work was almost done. But for the preparatory works for her brother's roka. As Malhotras were Punjabi, so they decided why not to do the roka ceremony. Meera had visited Malhotra Mansion one or two times, for the preparations. And that time she was able to meet only the elders.
While as of now, she had to go there again taking some dress outfits for kavya. Kavya had personally demanded that Meera will be choosing her outifts. And seeing her enthusiasm and excitement Meera,too couldn't deny. So she got up from her seat, correcting her dress which was baby pink shirt tucked inside white staright pants, she took her car keys and headed towards the down floor.

"Yeah, Mom

"Yeah, Mom. I've reached. I'm just outside. Coming. " Saying this Agastya went inside the Mansion looking at his phone. He was checking the emails he got regarding the upcoming board meeting that was going to take place in a month in Paris. Entering inside the mansion, he went towards the stairs which leads him to his room. Finding no one in the haul he too took some steps towards the stairs, while doing the same activity, when he felt his arms encircling someone in a reflex. He uplifted his gaze breaking his trance only to find Meera half lying in his arms, while her eyes were tightly shut. For a moment, he won't deny that he actually did get lost seeing her face. He was actually analysing it. Elongated face, dark brown wavy hairs which are always midway parted, sweet plump pinkish lips, fair skin tone,she was indeed a natural beauty, her cheeks tainted with pink blush, her small eyes with thick lashes. While her eyes, which were the mesmerizing one, were slowly opening which indeed broke his trance. She quickly opened her eyes after not feeling the pain and find herself in Agastya's arms. She quickly got back to her actual position maintaining her distance while his gaze was on her only.

Why the hell, he's so hot and intimidating! I'm not liking him at all.

Meera shook her head, and looked at him.

" Actually, sorry. I got stumbled. And thank you for-"

" Better be careful from next time. They're stairs." Saying this he passed her to go to his room. While Meera looked at him in amazement as she felt herself turning.

"What a rudest way to accept Thankyou" muttering this she glared at him once before stomping out from there. She never liked anyone ignoring her on face. Not in an arrogance sense. Because she has always notice boys are not that much fluent in communication which often lead them to turn out to be as rude. But she got irked or annoyed by their lack of communication skill. she feels herself fooling while being the jovial and ambivert Meera Vyas to hold up on any communication. Here too Agastya did the same. Ignored her by his rude remark
He could've given a small smile atleast. Shooking every thought she went to an isolated place to attend an important call.

Vote, comment and share

I can understand writers hardhsips, and people's stubborness. How much efforts writers out for a single chapter. And people here finding difficult to tap the star mark. We writer literally beg for votes and comments. And itne khrab remakes milte hain. Phir hum faltu ki mehnat kyun hi karen jab Hume kuch profit hona hi nahi hai.