Chapter 33

A month later,

Both Agastya and Meera found a way with each other. After that day, there's a lightness came inside their mind. No unsaid emotions. No unsaid words. Everything was clear. It was also not like that, they both will be the get her. They just accepted their feelings for that time. At that time what ever they were feelings. But they didn't confirmed any sort of romantic relationship going on between them because both were not sure about their feelings. Yes they accepted the feelings are not platonic, by it's totally love? It wasn't that either. For now, they were going with the flow. Giving time to each other. And if the destiny has some other plans, they might find a way with each other or if not they might find their way with another one.
As of now, Meera was, packing her stuff as she was going, to London for he rnew project. While since after the wedding Agastya was back in his doc mode. Usually he stayed in hospital only because he was rarely getting any free time. Meera wanted to meet Agastya once before going since it was two weeks since they both haven't met each other, while this project of hers might take longer time than usual. So she thought but couldn't make it. A
Because her flight was at evening and it take few hours to reach to airport. So she decided to meet him on her way.

"Dheeraj Da, Stop that car near the Malhotra's hospital. " she said to the driver and he nodded.

Coming out of the car she called him but he didn't receive. Dropping the idea to call one more time, she headed inside and ask the receptionist about Agastya s wherebouts. From there she got to know, that he's in surgery. And it's not confirm when the surgery is gonna and. And moreover, she can't wait. So, she headed back towards her car to go to the airport.

"Mom, I've reached

"Mom, I've reached. "Meera said over a call. As her mother had demanded strictly to call her first when she reach out London. So she did exactly what she's been told.

"Okay, got your message just now. Go and get freshen up. And start the work from tommorow. Okay?" He rmother said, and she replied postively and ended the call.

"Huh, it's so tiring. But it's okay. Just after finishing the work, I'm going on a tour of this city. " Giving herself a small self talk, she headed inside the washroom.

After coming she popped on the bed, tucked herself inside the blanket and let herself relax and feel the softness of the mattress beneath her, and soon in this , sleep engulfed her in a deep slumber.

Meanwhile , When Agastya came out of his surgery, and checked his phone , he found around 6 missed calls of Meera, so he took his important stuffs, and went outside. While going the receptionist too informed him about Meera's arrival, but he's busy that time.

So he tried calling her but more reachable. So he drove off to home.

 So he drove off to home