Chapter 27

"Meera, Kavya is calling you

"Meera, Kavya is calling you. I guess she wants to talk about her dress. " Smriti said to her and she noded. Today was haldi which was going to start from around 10.

"Yeah, I'm coming." Sayin,g this Meera turned towards the second floor, where Agastya s and kavya's room were there.

On reaching the floor, she moved forwards, but while passing, through Agastya s room, she saw, some more people there. Though, Agastya was missing. She peeked to find, two three boys, and one two girl. Then, she stopped herself from peeking more, and thought they might be his cousins who were about to come today. And move towards kavya's room.

"Yes, kavya, you called me?" Meera asked her on finding her opening the door.

"Yeah, finally you came. See this outift is good, na? Or this one?" She asked, her shwoing two outfits.

"Meera looked at both of them. There were many dresses scattered on the bed. And kavya was there standing, with both the dresses in her hand. She was in her normal dress now, tho.

"I'm liking, this orangish one. It has a lot of embroidery on it. And see it's blouse. Yellow,pink, and orange combination is there. Stones are also embedded on it. It's too heavy also. While this yellow one is quite simple. " she said.

"Haina? Mujhe bhi yhi laga tha. Per yellow Wale ka lehnga pretty hai, bhut thats why I was confused. But now I'll wear this krnage one only. " kavya said and Meera smiled.

"By the ways you know one thing?" She asked sitting on the side bed while kavya wa slookinh herself at the mirror with the lennga .

"Hmm hmm?" She hummed.

"Your Dev is also wearing orange", she said, and kavya's eyes swamped to her.

"Really?" She asked, enthusiastically while.meera nodded.

"Oh god. I was so curious since last night. Thank you thank you thank you so much " Kavya said.

"Now, go get ready. It's already 7:39." Meera said, while getting up and Kavya nodded. She went towards the door only to bump with, a guy.

"Extremely sorry. " saying this she was moving, when he stopped.

"It's fine. " The guy said and she looked at him. He was Samrat.

"What the hell you're doing here?" She said, in a low and calm voice.

"Why?"he said, and she tried to move.

"Don't create any scene now, Meera. Let this wedding pass normally. " He said.

" Why will I do anything? I care about other's feelings, Samrat. You should focus on yourself. "She said.

"See, I have apologised. Don't taunt me. And stop stretching this. We'll be meeting many times. " Samrat said.

"I can't forget anything. Im not able to. But I have forgiven you already. So keep your forgiveness and please atleast try to not meet me. You didn't know the intensity, but i knew. You've got another placard. You're fake that time, I was real. I can't forget anything if you keep coming everytime. " she said, and took a deep breadth.

"It's worthless to talk to you. " He whispered.

"You, yourself are worthless" Saying this, she went forwards only to meet, Agastya and a group of people behind him.

"Hey, what happen-" he was asking when he saw, samrat there, going inside the room. And he knew, what could have happened.

"Did he say, something?" He asked her and she nodded in a no.

"Don't worry. " She assured him, and he nodded with a concerned face while she saw the people , the same people who were standing in his room a while ago.

"Hi, I'm Meera. " She introduced herself.

"These are my cousins. I told, you they're coming. This is, Sanchit and Ragini, my aunt's children. They are Rishabh and Kashish my maternal aunt's children. And he is, Dhruv. "

"His maternal uncle son. " Dhruv answered and chuckled interrupting Agastya.

"Nice to meet you, by the way." Dhruv further continued. And she smiled.

"Likewise. Achcha, I'm coming soon. Mom had called me. " saying this she moved from there.

"Who's she?" Sanchit asked.

"You care?" Agastya replied.

"Obvio, i do. Say no. Girlfr-"

"Shutup. She's a friend. Family friend." Agastya replied and went from there cashing them to smile or smirk.

"Dosti hi pyaar hai, Agastya ji, tum nhi samjhoge. " Dhruv said and laughed.

"Don't get bruises man, in the first day only. " Rishabh said and moved with sanchit.

"You'll be getting soon. I'm saying. "Kashish said.

 "Kashish said