Chapter 12

" Mom, Dad and Dev you go. I'll be coming in few minutes. " Meera said, as soon she find her phone beeping with a dealer's name.

" Okay, just come back ASAP! You always stay missing whenever we've visited here." Tapasya said.

" It's okay. I'll be back in nano seconds." Saying this Meera hurriedly took the call and went towards the isolated area.

" Yeah, I told you about the supplies Varun." Meera said on a call..
" Okay just fix it soon. The designs are ready. And there's an urgent need of material. Talk to Keerthi about this. Yeah. " She said and hung up on the call. She was looking at her phone checking the latest email she got, or Varun has sent her and in that position she turned.

But her luck wasn't doing any favour to her today. The person who she never thought of meeting again in her life was right in front of her, and on that too, with his girlfriend.

Samrat Khandelwal. Her ex boyfriend who cheated on her breaking her heart into million of pieces and because of his he ended up being a humiliation or matter of joke herself in front of her so called friends. She looked at him only to get a terrific shock. He was standing at the entrance with a girl , his hand encircling her waist. They were probably greeting Kavya's parents. The email was still opened on the screen of her phone. Her eyes fixed on those two certain figures. She was just praying that her father don't get this news. Because he himself told that if he got to know that this Smarat is anywhere related to the Malhotra, he will screw this guy to no extent. And on the top of that, she doesn't wanted to spoil her brother's engagement ceremony. So she tried to take deep breadths and compose herself. Wiping the sweatbeds and composing herself and subsiding the anger inside her, she went inside the mansion. Her mood and emotions were already spoiled. So she decided to stay distant and calm as much as she can. So that she doesn't end up creating a chaos.

" Hey Meera. Come here." Vivian said as soon as he spotted Meera whose face was surely pale but looking at Vivain she soon covered it up with a pleasant smile. Along him, her parents his parents and Adhiraj and Gayathri were also standing there. And as of now, samrat and that girl were no where to be seen. She was just wishing to not face them.

" Hi, bhaiya. Hi uncle, hi aunty. " Meera greeted everyone there. While everyone nodded.

" So preety, Meera. ", Gayathri commented while she smiled.

" Where's kavya?"  Meera aksed.

"There in the middle of the garden with Dev." Vivian said pointing at couple sitting over there on the centre seat. The backyard was so nicely decorated with fairy lights here and there.

" Everyone is looking drop dead gorgeous. " Meera complemented.

" It's your choice after all. Tapasya your daughter has adopted your genes exactly. So smoothe and fine work. See " Sheetal said pointing out the outfits while Tapasya looked at her daughter who was grown up too much, that she herself has started designing clothes which was one of her greatest dream.

" By the way, you go. There is smriti and Ruhi. Meet them also " Tapasya said, sending Meera towards the food corner of the backyard. As Ruhi was hungry so Smriti had to took her to there. While Abeer was looking at her  and she was very well aware with this fact that she will have to tell everything about today to Abeer. She can't supress her emotions from her parents . Giving her father an assuring look she extended her steps towards the food corner.

" Hey, Smriti Di."Meera said as soon as she spotted Smriti there. But her smile soon, covered into a frown when her eyes landed on Agastya who was standing beside her taking ruhi in his arms.

He's looking so hottt! Shutup!

But still, shooking her every thought she went towards Smriti who took her in a hug as soon as she found her coming to her way

" Soo, beautiful" Smriti commented.
" Ahh! Stop it. Not more than you, definitely.", Meera said, with a slight mischievous glint on her face. While she could feel someone intense gaze on her. But she chose to avoid those eyes. Otherwise she will not be able to help herself from drowing into those deep oceans.

" Meera Masii" Ruhi said, looking at Meera who smiled and walked to her taking her in her arms from Agastya but still she chose to not make any eyes contact on which he frowned.

" Hey beautiful. You're looking like a princess you know " Meera said, dropping a sweet kiss on her cheek. While little Ruhi smiled.

" Chachu, was also saying this. " Ruhi said. While Meera nodded, with a little smile. Agastya, at first couldn't take his eyes off from the standing beauty in front of him. We say this no, often that, sometimes in the first look any person caught our attention with his or her beauty. Same goes for Agastya too. But soon, he can observe the cold looks Meera was giving him. Last night cost him a lot!

" Samrat has also came, Agastya?" Meera who was giggling with Ruhi suddenly haulted in her activity upon listening this certain name. Meanwhile Smriti who knew Samrat as an acquaintance of Agastya spotted him at a distance with a girl.

" With a girl? Nice. Let's call him too over here. " Smriti suggested Agastya, and before he could move anywhere, Meera out of sudden made Ruhi sir on the counter lightly.

" Meera where are you going. Let me make you meet Sam-"

" No no, it's fine. It's fine. I just got up something important." Meera said to Smriti while trying to find something in her purse hurriedly. Little did the other know that this was just a mere act she was perfoming to keep herself distracted.

" Meera-" Agastya said, coming a little closer to her but was interrupted by her only.

" No no, it's okay. You guys continue." Saying this she once last time glanced towards him, whose eyes were showing a curiosity and literally moved out from there as fast as she could.