Chapter 34

"I don't know why, I'm feeling this way. What does he mean, that I don't prioritise my work. I clinged on to him everytime. And he has gotten deviated from his work the moment we've met. Because before then, his work was going smooth, he was well concentrated . Did i break his concentration? Am i hampering his work? Why would he said like that? Few weeks back he was so good to me. Then what happened so sudden? If this is so, I should not disturbed him much. He shouldn't have said like that, as if only I'm the one who's running behind him. " she thought, and got up from the bed to get freshen up so she could leave for her office.

While the days were just like that for Agastya. He went to hospital, as today there're no. of surgeries lined up.

A week went in work and meetings but Meera neither called him nor texted. And this thing didn't hit Agastya too, as he was busy with his works and surgeries. After that day, Meera decided to not bother him, or not to get bother herself too. Her work was going hectic yet smooth. There were lot of world pending in here. So she needed to wrap up then soon.

Days were passing, and so their works were getting one ease. But still, no sign of contact. Meera was feeling cringe on herself to get open up in front of Agastya. Her overthinking brain again knocked off in her brain causing her to feel guilty. She is like that, open up too much and then that person stop giving her attentions and she feels like dumb. She thought whether she has mistake to over postively judging Agastya. Did she make a mistake? Did she mistook him? But three months, three months are not a joke. She spent them with him. And it didn't seem like that. But sudden change in his demeanor was also not going well with her overthinking brain.

She thought, she shouldn't have opened up to him so soon. And start considering him as her closest of closest one. Now even if they'll meet how'll she react, how'll she behave like she used to. Beacuse it's okay to insult each other in fun manner, or point out mistake too, but this time it's was seeming very different, and not in a funny manner. She felt uneasiness. And she doesn't think, she would be that much comfortable now. She thought whether she was getting too much jolly around him,which irrated him ,at any point. Whether she clinged over him?

3 weeks crossed, and between this Agastya did call her. But the talk wasn't like that . They did talk, but not like earlier. I mean how could she? The hestitaion came back inside her, holding to get open up again. And so like this, months, gets passed. 2 months. And not talk like that. Agastya did miss her, and he knew he had pushed the wrong buttons. He need to talk to her face to face. This call system won't work. While there Meera, was satisfied with the works she did . All the pending works were done. Everything. So, she decided to head back to her home. After all everything went on smoothly. And she was very elated due to this. But then Agastya crossed her mind. And she knew she's not gonna act like before in front of him. So, she decided to not anyone know, about her arrival except her family and also told kavya to not let anyone know. Not even Agastya.