Chapter 18

"I can't believe I am going with you, you?" Meera said sulking, while walking in the terminal

"I can't believe I am going with you, you?" Meera said sulking, while walking in the terminal. Agastya nodded at the person sitting behind the glass shield and turned to walk through to waiting area with Meera behind him. They both had got heir bording passes and also got checked their luggages. Now they have to only wait by sitting inside the airport in waiting area. It's 9:30. And their flight was at 11:00.

As supposed, once the family members got to know that they had the same destination to go, that is, Paris for conference as for Agastya,and for the show as for Meera both were scheduled to go with each other without any denial. As first they both refused but then, how can and what can they do in front of their stubborn parents. So they accepted. As of now they both were on airport lounge waiting for their flight. And Meera was annoying hell out of Agastya whom was somehow trying to maintain patience and calm.

" Can you stop your non sense Meera? For once atleast?"

"I'm not saying non sense. I've troubled you unnecessarily. And now you have to look for me through whole trip. You might have plans, to -"

" When I said, I am not happy taking your responsibility?" Agastya said, that shut down Meera in one go.

"Huh?" She said

" I'm okay. Don't assume things. " Agastya said before getting into the same position.

" I mean-"

"Meera, let me make this clear to you. You and I are going together to Paris. And you've not disturbed me in this. I've no plans except attending the meeting. So don't worry. And I'm happy taking your responsibility. Understood?"

Agastya asked leaning a little towards her, staring into her eyes while she nodded.

" Why you're happy about this? You barely know me. Didn't I invade you personal space, Agastya?" Meera asked, getting to the point.

" What if I say, that I've started seeing you as a friend, which is the rarest thing I can ever do. ". Agastya said finally confessing his ture feelings rather than pushing them aside. He knew Meera has started making a space in his heart. May be as a friend. But he was not accepting this. He wasn't ready to accept that, Meera was doing the thing which no body else could do ever. But at last he accepted.

" Really? And why so?" She asked in astonishment.

" Yeah. I know it's hard to believe. But I consider you a friend. May be a little immature one, little annoying one, but i do. " He said giving her a side look which was laced with a slight smile which at last made her smile too. Full blown smile!

" Really? I can't believe. Thankkkkkk youuyy!!!!!!" Meera said, squealing.

" I was afraid that I might not invade your space. You're lil too reserved, so i thought-"

"You thought I might not end up saying thaoe things to you again. " Agastya said completing the leftover sentence by interrupting her. And she nodded while looking at him.

" Sorry. But not again." Agastya said, and she happily nodded.

" So, now can I say you my friend?" Meera asked.

" Sure "

" Thank youuuu." Saying this she side hugged Agastya by igniting currents inside him but he anyhiw managed to reciprocate it.

" Saying this she side hugged Agastya by igniting currents inside him but he anyhiw managed to reciprocate it

" Agastya," Meera called him, making him tune towards her.

" Hmm-mmm?" He hummed, arching his left eye brow while turning a little sidewards.

Stoppp looking this hotttt man !!!!

"Hhuh- I was..was say ng, that i can manage on own from here. Like, you-"

"Finsihed? Now let's go." Saying this he turned only to move few steps away from her making her run behind him.

"Arey, listen, toh. I'm saying i can book my own hotel. You, don't have to trouble-"

" Are you uncomfortable sharing an hotel with me, Meera? We'll be having separate rooms. " He said.

" No doubt in that. But -"

" Stop your overthinking. Why you're acting like a stranger when it was you, a few moment ago, to suggest the idea of being friends?" He asked, and she rolled her eyes Releasing a sigh.

" Fine!" She said, and looked at him.

" What?" She asked.

" Did you forget the reminder I gave you, to not roll your eyes?" He said and she again, yes, once again roll her eyes, causing him to take two steps further towards her. Her eyes widened and soon fall onto the driver standing, behind him.

"I..i gues.. the driver is standing there for su..such a long time. We..sh..should go!" She said, smilling little nervously and ran out from there, causing him to smile in return.

Vote vote vote

Vote vote vote.