Chapter 48

In the choas they didn't get the time to talk to each other

In the choas they didn't get the time to talk to each other. That's why Agastya signalled hisl dad, to help him

"Why getting so desparate? She's not going anywhere, Agastya." Adhiraj said.

"No no, bade papa. Let him be. Finally the wait is over. " Vivian said and Agastya pleaded him

"Okay go. Meera." Adhiraj called her who was talking to Gayathri, Smirit and Tapasya. And she came.

"Yes, uncle. " Meera asked

"Ab toh shaadi hone wali hai. Papa bolo."  Adhiraj said and she smiled.

"You guys should talk. I've some work, with your dad. I'm coming. "Saying this he went while she nodded.

"Guys, go and talk. "Saying this Vivian quickly went away from there to Dev. While, Agastya gestured her to come to his room. And both of them quickly went.

"Why did you ask them? Getting desperate, Despo Malhotra?" Meera asked him once entering inside his room, while he pulled her to him after locking the door.

"Oh, god. I missed this. I freaking believed that you're gone. " He said and tightly hugged her. While she slowly caresses his hairs.

"I have to come. To you. I couldn't hold anymore. So I turned back the car." She whispered and he parted.

"What?" She asked him upon finding him looking at her silently.

"You're here. "He whispered and she sighed.

"Oh god. Believe now. I'm here onl-" she started to say, only to get stop by pressure against her lips.

While Agastya, slowly kissed her causing her to stop saying anything more. It was a slow kiss which gradually tunred into a passionate one. It was as if, they were putting all the love they have for each other. It seemed that it was a compensation of the distance and longing they experienced. Their lips moved in a rhythm against each other and soon after few seconds they parted and Agastya joined their forehead together.

Their eyes were closed. Breath uneven. Chest lifting up and down. And a new experience.

"It was so good. " Meera said and chuckled.

"Indeed it was. But why laughing?" He asked.

"I can't believe I just have experienced my first ever kiss. " She said and he smiled.

While after few seconds again, their shared a kiss, which was initiated by Meera. He tightened his hold on her waist and pulled her more closer. While she, hold the nape on his neck and her other hand she fisted his shirt.

"Why I never initiated this before?" Saying this Meera, parted not before giving him a peck one last time on his lips. And kissed his cheeks.

"Same emotions. " he whispered and kissed her forehead.