Chapter 6

"Mulakat?"
---------------

" Where're the boys by the way?" Tapasya asked as soon as she noticed the absence of two individuals.

" Workaholic persons, as Adhiraj and Angraj. What say?" Gayathri replied.

" Why you're saying this? You're no less than that." Adhiraj said in an accusing tone while everyone chuckled. Dev and Kavya were on the terrace sharing their private time. While Smriti and Sheetal were in the kitchen preparing the dinner as the Malhotra insisted the Vyas to have their dinner with them only.

" I've called, Vivian. He and Agastya are on their way. " Smriti said coming out from the kitchen holding a big tray, in her hand filled with different varieties of food. Punjabis! While she also got free time as Ruhi was asleep.

" I too have called Meera, she'll be here in no time. " Tapasya said.

" Yeah, i totally forgot to ask about her. How's she doing? Must be a workaholic ?" Adhiraj said.

" Obviously. Our kids have went on these ladies more than us. ", Abeer said and chuckled. While a loud horn beeped in the outside arena of the house indicating the arrival of both the boys. And soon, all members were able to see two figures moving towards them. One with blue shirt and black pants with blazer in his one hand, Vivian. And second, wearing black suit with grey shirt inside followed by black tie.

" You both have grown up into handsome men,huh!" Abeer said as they both touched his feets before hugging him.

" Still you people can overtake us in this regard. " Agastya said and everyone laughed. While they both met the ladies too. Just then Dev and Kavya too descended the stairs. And came towards the rest of the family members.

" Hi Vivian. " Vivian greeted Dev.
" Dev this side." He too reciprocated.

" And he's Agastya. " Vivian pointe dout towards him while dev exchanged his greetings too.

The trio exchanged soem gestures before having a convo. Dev seemed a nice man, to both Vivian and Agastya. More like of their own fathers. His aura had something to tell. And their instict said, that he's good for kavya.

" Mom, we're just coming back " Agastya said and left that place followed by Vivian to take a fresh shower.