Chapter 38

By this time, Agastya had got to know many things about Meera. She can be insanely tacky sometimes, and couldn't bring her emotions up. And he has seen very few time when she is crying. Because she rarely cries. Or moreover a tiny droplet of water would've escaped from her eyes. She is a very head strong girl, and know to make a balance between emotions and practicality. She understands him very much. And apart from this, he also knew that she is very complex person. One time he know that she do likes him, and she want to take this "like" thing further but the next moment he doubt himself that why she is running from this because of her too friendly attitude. Sometimes she acts so normally and sometimes she makes me feel that there's some possibility. And he need to clarify this with her. Because he was surely developing more than likeness feeling.

"Agastya, You, I and Smriti are going on the same car with Ruhi. And Mom dad, Bade papa, Badi ma, are coming on another. Come fast." Vivian said, coming towards him. While upon finding him lost, he swapped his thumb in front of him causing his trance to break.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I said you something." Vivian said.

"Yeah. I got it. Sorry I was j..just little lost. "Agastya said.

"You can discuss anything that's troubling you, okay?" Vivian said.

"I know. " Agastya nodded passing him a small smile veifre moving towards the car.

 " Agastya nodded passing him a small smile veifre moving towards the car

Agastya was amused looking at the situation of Meera so did Dev. Because her cheeks had gotten the colour of red hue. She was covered in total sweat. And her hairs, that she had tied halfly, and half left open were totally messed up. Because today what happened, during whole Puja Meera had to take up the responsibility to take care of guests and everyone. She has been working since 5 am. And moreover today her mother made her wear off white suit pajama and heavy dupatta which was tied in a criss cross manner as of now. The moment she sits down to take some free air that moment only her paternal side relatives start calling her. Her family every year celebrate this Mahapuja which takes place at a grand level. And they basically go out of Delhi. And this year, they couldn't make it so they organised the Mahapuja here only, in their house. Due to sudden announcement not all relative could make their presence but still there were few cousins of her along with few paternal side relatives that had came. As of now it was around 2-3 p.m. in the noon, the dev and Kavya were still seated near the holy fire. And the Puja was going to get completed in 1 or 1 and half hour.

"Meera are you fine? You're not looking , though. Shall I help something?" Smriti asked, to Meera who came to sit beside them where Agastya, Vivian, ruhi and smriti were there. While Tapasya and Abeer were with Gayathri, Adhiraj, Sheetal and Angraj. Along with some more relatives. Probably attending them.

"No no bhabhi it's fine. But I am literally tired. I don't know why mom is making me do this much labourious work." Meera cried.

"Yo-"