Chapter 29

That night only, Agastya had to go bidding bye to everyone

That night only, Agastya had to go bidding bye to everyone. The next day went on smoothly. Meera missed Agastya, she didn't know that his absence will affect her but it did, badly.
But somehow she spent that day. It was mehendi that day. So, everyone enjoyed it to the core except Meera. She was confused that, why Agastya s presence was mattering so much to her. When it shouldn't. Shooking every possible thought she focused on the ceremony. And she was glad that, she did . Because it provided her the enjoyment she was lacking while missing Agastya.
And she was also glad to not encountering Samrat. He was there but no meet up.

The next day, was Sangeet. And the next day wedding at night.

Two days passed in a blur. Meera was super caught up by all the activities. And so were everyone. Mehendi passed smoothly followed by Sangeet. Kavya Dev everyone enjoyed too much in every function. And now, it was third day in udaipur for them. And in night wedding was going to take place in the villa itself.

The whole day passed in prep, and arrangements. Meera got a bit friendly with Agastya s cousins too. So the day also passed in a jit.

"Meera, everything is checked? I've talked to your father. "

"Bua, I've checked everything. Everything is done. And the arrangements too. Achcha, I'm going to give this sherwani to dev in his room. You go the hall. Mom and other ladies are there only. "Saying this Meera went from there towards Dev's room.

"Dev" she called and soon the door opened.

"Your sherwani. " She said, and he nodded.

"What happened? So grumpy on your wedding day?" She asked.

"You know the reason very well. " dev said looking at her and she huffed.

"Arey, I've not talked to samrat since that day. It's okay let him be here. We cant throw him out. "

"Just, keep that guy far from my view. Otherwise I'll break his jaw. " Dev said and took Meera in his embrace.

"It's okay dev. He doesn't affect me anymore. "Meera whispered.

"Find yourself a man who'll love you to no extent. And support you just like kavya does. I know you still feel the void Meera. Now I'm also getting married." Dev said.

"It's okay. Everything has a right time. Milna hoga toh mil jayega. And just because you're getting married that doesn't mean you guys can throw me out. "

"Don't dare to say that. You've the highest right on me. Understand?" Dev said and kissed her temple.

"Awww, my baby brother loves me that much?" She said

"More than my life. " Dev replied.