Chapter 24.

Meera and Agastya both were getting along so well with each other with wash passing moment

Meera and Agastya both were getting along so well with each other with wash passing moment. Agastya s meeting was done, so was Meera's fashion show. At starting though she was nervous but,  again she got her confidence and gave the performance of her work. Her whole team did so hardwork, and Meera herself two from past two months. And it all resulted in the form of first position they got. It was not a particular first position. There were several participants, who also got level A appreciation. And Meera too.

In the middle of the event , Agastya showed up, and this encouraged her more and more. After the fashion show got ended, both were free.
And the next day they had their flight back to India. As of now, they both were seated on the air jet.

" You did really well. Everyone will be proud of you. " Agastya said to her.

"Thank you so much. And thank you for showing up there too." She said, looking at him, while he too looked at her. They both were feeling something unknown. Agastya was becoming her comfortable place. She has started considering him as an important part. His advices, his scoldings, his everything was attracting her more and more. While Agastya too was feeling something which was very undecipherable.

" Anything for you." He whispered before turning his head to, the book he was reading with a soft smile playing on his lips. And Meera was still in that same position. She would be lying, if her heart didn't skip a beat, on his this gesture. Because this smile was different, his eyes were conveying something, and that look, was also ver much different. Shooking every thought, she too engrossed herself .

"So where we're heading? Like, my home or yours?" Meera asked to Agastya, who came out from the airport with her

" Yours. I'd called dad. He said, to drop you first. Then I'll head to mine. " he said.

" That means if uncle won't have told you to drop me first you would have left me here only?" She asked to him.

"Probably." Saying this he smirked a little because Meera was shocked.

" You creepo!" She said, and went to the car which has arrived to pick both of them. While Agastya left a short laugh before heading to the same car.

" Chill, Vyas. "Saying this he too got into the car while Meera rolled her eyes.