Chapter 47

The moment she stepped into Malhotra Mansion she could hear the loud voices that were echoing inside the mansion

The moment she stepped into Malhotra Mansion she could hear the loud voices that were echoing inside the mansion. She missed the cake cutting moment!! But nevertheless, she had a great surprise for him though. So she went to the haul. Nervousness written all over her face. Obviously it would be. She has to say a lot of things to him.

So with one bigh sigh, she went and just as she went, Tapasya and Abeer spotted her. And a known gleeful smile came on both of her parent's face. Because they knew what decision she has made. Tapasya at first was shocked to see her back. But she knew her daughter. And she knew what she has decided. Upon, seeing both of her parents Meera hurriedly came towards them.

"Mumma, I've made the decision. I'm going to propose him." Meera said in one go.

"And I'm very happy with your this decision. " her mother said and took her in a wholesome hug.

"All the best. You're going to rock it. Already he's became a dull devdas." Abeer said and looked at Agastya whose back was facing them, attending some of his friends.

On spotting, Meera Gayathri too came, along with smriti. Smriti knew the reason.

"Meera. Beta, you were-"

"Yes aunty. But i came back. I'm not going." Meera said.

"May I know the reason?" Smriti asked, playfully to her while she nervously looked at her mother and Gayathri who were smiling.

"Don't tease her Smriti. And Meera, for whatever reason you've returned, go do fulfill that. He's been waiting for you since so long. " Gayathri whispered to her and she widened her eyes on realising that they KNEW!

"You, you guys kn..know?" She asked and Gayathri looked at Tapasya smilingly before nodding.

"Long story. But he told us today. And I and Adhiraj are blessed and way more happy for both of you. See, Tapasya our sayings were real. Both of us are kid, are in love with each other. " She said, and Meera awkwardly smiled and moved back her eyes to him. While Tapasya nodded.

"Now, go. Surprise him. He hasn't smiled while heartedly from morning." Smriti chided Meera, and she smiled and nodded.

"I'm nervous. What if he'll reject me?" She asked.

"No. He'll not. And if he did, I'll see him. Now go, go!" Abeer whispered and Meera nodded. She turned,towards him who was talking with his friends.

A few minutes later, automatically the lights of the hall turned off causing so many murmurs. But suddenly, a soothinly Perfect by Ed Sheeran started to play.

While as the music started every one tunred and then, then the spotlight fell on that person who was there, standing and holding a mic in her hand. Agastya too tunred only to meet those brown pair of eyes and his breadth stucked.