Chapter 22

"Don't tell, about this to anyone." She said, as she rested her head on the headrest of the bed she was half sitting on. While Agastya, was beside her, sitting over there. His hands over hers. His fingers slightly stroking hers.

" You sure?" Agastya asked.

" Yes. I'll tell them.myself after some time. Not now. Please." She requested and he nodded.

" it's okay. Don't worry. Okay. " Agastya nodded and Meera nodded closing her eyes again. Agastya too find to leave her alone for sometimes. So with this thought he left the room,not before slightly padding her forehead with his four fingers.

......

" Meera?" Agastya called her, upon not finding her answering back.
It was later that night.

" You here? You didn't sleep?" He asked further when he came out in balcony and found her standing there.

" yeah, wasn't feeling so " she replied looking at him.

" Hhmm." He came closer to her and stood in the same position as her. Such that both were facing the vast land in front of them.

" Will you go out tommorow, with me?" He asked, looking at her in a hope for a yes.

" You're free?" She asked and he nodded.

" Where will we go?"

" I've the itinerary. Don't worry about that. You're coming right?" He asked.

"Okay. And thank you ." She said, after a pause looking at him and turned to his side.

"For what?" he asked.

" For everything. You came here with me. You agreed actually. Then all this. Going out with me. Than..thank you for everything, Agastya. I did misunderstood you ta start, but I'm sorry now. And you're very good ..th..thank you ." She said looking at him. Anticipation laced in her voice. And he could feel that.

"Meera. " he called her, with a small smile playing on his lips.

" Its okay. It's totally fine. Let's leave past in past?" He asked and she smiled a little and soon enwrapped her arms around his neck taking him in a tight embrace.

" You know I'm not missing my mom and dad, when you're with me right now. Aisa lag raha hai ki koi Ghar ka hi hai mere paas, mere saath."

Meera said, keeping her cheek on his shoulders. While Agastya too wrapped his arms around her taking her in a warm embrace.

" Hmm?"

"Hmmm"

" Sometimes i feel I'm dealing with a kid. Beacuse you're indeed an overthinker. And I don't know what thoughts you'll make in your mind, if I don't make you understand. Just like a while ago, you're not planning to disturb me." He said slightly stroking her hair and a sudden rush of warmth she felt causing her to snuggle more.

" I talked to Samrat before coming here. ". After a pause she said and this stopped the feets of Agastya who was more likely swaying with her in his arms. She parted and looked at him.

"Did he say something to you? That's why you were seeming off. Isn't it?" He asked and she rolled her eyes before replying.

" I didn't go to him intentionally. He suddenly called me. Actually he got to know about dev having a direct relation with me. He probably didn't see me throughout the engagement, I guess. " She said.

" What did he tell you? " he asked.

"He actually..leave it. I just had a sour talk with him. That's it. Let's not stretch this much. " she said shooking his head.

" As you want. But he did tell something related to me? Isn't it?" He said looking at her. And she avert her gaze because he was saying the truth.

"Nothing like that, Agastya " she said.

" Yeah i see. "