Chapter 37

After her confession, she stood their silently. All these emotions that were going, on inside her, were bringing those memories back. And all these resulted in a form of slight tear that somehow escaped from her eyes. But she quickly wiped that off.

"I am sorry, if you felt hurt, but I've been experiencing all this since so long. And now I refuse to become someone's moment of escape from their life. So that they can come and use me. It's not directed to you. But I was very hurt that day. Genuinely hurt. I felt that all these efforts that I have been putting were not sufficient. And I felt very embarrassed that day, after knowing I have been putting one sided efforts and and acting like a clingy person, while you were trying to focus on your work. So extremely sorry for that also. I just wanted to get a genuine companion. But I'm fine having no one. " she said, released a sigh. She was really tired of all this. So she went towards the sitting area and sat on the couch placing her head over the head rest, closing her eyes.

While Agastya, now knew the depth and past of her words. He didn't know that he had unknowingly bring back the self doubts and insecurities, inside her. He didn't knew that that day, their relation would be tormented. Now he was feeling more guilty that already we was.
He took steady steps towards her sat behind her. Caressing her, forehead a little he looked at her, who slightly opened her eyes and made eye contact with him in the same position.

"You haven't lost, any genuine companion. I didn't knew I would be bringing back all those darkness again. And that will be changing your behaviour towards me. But I'm requesting to not change your behaviour towards me, Meera. I'm so sorry for cultivating again those self doubts. But you are not a distraction to me. It's my mind who keeps thinking about you. I don't have words to say except sorry. "

"I have never felt this much guilty as I'm feeling now. I told you I'm a messed up person. I ruin my own relations. And that's the reason I don't wanna to get into any relationship. "

He said and looked at her again.

"Hope sorry would work. "He said with a slow voice reflecting, the depth of his emotions and genuinality of his apology.
Meera sat up, and leaned towards him placing her head on his chest and flunging her both arms around his neck.

"Hmm. It's okay now. Get your tough self back, Malhotra." She said and closed her eyes feeling the warmth of his body.
While upon, finding her close to him, he tightly embrace her kissing her upper head and rest his cheek on her head.

"I forgive you. Don't be sorry now. You should but it's okay. You're equally messed up like me. Toh, ya. It's okay. " she said, and looked up at him, and then parted and got up with Agastya.

While Agastya looked at her, who was also looking at him. He leaned and kissed her both the cheeks, and quickly tightly hugged her and parted.

"What's that?" She asked, widening her eyes while he smiled sweetly and encircled his hands around her waist tugging her closer

" Showing how much I missed this."he said.

"Awwwwww. Really? " she said.

"You will not ignore me right? Or you you'll call me, text me, and come to me right?" He said, and she looked at him.

"I'm really apologetic. Please don't ignore me. "He whispered.

"Okay, fine. I forgive you. "She said, and sweetly kissed his both the cheeks one by one and smiled.

"Happy?" She asked and he nodded.

"Let's go now.." She said and he nodded.

"Mom, I'm going

"Mom, I'm going. "Meera said and left for the office. It's been a week since Malhotras came to their home. And from then , Agastya and her relation too hot better than before.

"Yeah, make sure to enter this house before six. We'll have to do prep, for tommorow's Pooja." Tapasya said and Meera gave it a nod.

"Yeah yeah. Will come at exact time. " Meera said and went to her car.

Few times she reached her office and got into her cabin. For few hours checking the current files and then working on some designs she left for the meeting. Tapasya was not coming office because of her the world. She was supervising the work virtually.

There were few office members and boards members, and other designers along with Meera. The latest collection that Meera had made, she presented them there which was approved and like by all along with some negotiations and shortfalls. Meera decided to make the changes and then finalised the design.

Busy in all these things she didn't realise when the time flew in seconds. And now it was 5:50.

Checking the time she mentally cursed herself and quickly dialled her mother's number.

"Meera. What I told you?" She asked.

"Mumma, extremely sorry. I'm just coming. I'm on the way. " Meera said, taking all her items and moving outisde her cabin.

"Yeah. Come. And don't rush. Calmly drive and come. The preps have started. We'll have to wake up around 4 am." Tapasya said, and Meera nodded cutting the call. She came towards her car and started the engine. But the car didn't start. She tried a lot, but it didn't work out.

"Huhhhh!! What the hell is happening?" She frustrating released a sigh and came out from her car, and checked the car while opening it's good and found that, the problem is in that.

While just as she turned closing her eyes frustratingly, she collided with a tough masculine body.

"Ouchh" she exclaimed and rubbed her forehead, and looked upwards only to found a amused Agastya. And closely observing him, she found him looking little different because he's not in suits today. He was wearing a white highneck sweatshirt with it's sleeves rolled up to his elbow with a Balck pant in bottom. While a vintage analog rectangular watch was tied up around his wrist. While his Hair proper settled up and he was looking damm fresh, with a manly fragrance coming from him which was enough to drive Meera up.

"What? Why staring?" He asked crooking his left eye brow with his arms locked up in cross cross manner in front of his chest. While she was looking dumbly and cutely at him, with her mouth slightly open.

"Dude, no suit today? You're looking damm, freaking, dip drop gorgeous." She said looking at him from bottom to top.

"Really?" He whispered little smilingly and tapped her cheeks. And leaned against cars door.

"Okay swap it. Why you're here?" She asked.

"Aise hi. Milne aaya tha."He said.

"Then you've came at perfect time because just now my car's engine got damaged and I've to reach home ASAP!" She said.

"Ohkay. Come. Ask, Mukesh to pick your car. " he said and she nodded.