Chapter 8

After 15 minutes or so, she was done with the call

After 15 minutes or so, she was done with the call. Then she remembered why she went out from kavya's room. She had to go to Gayathri and Shetal for finalizing the dress and alsing their advice for their outifits also. So she turned her feet again to that direction.

Reaching to Gayathri room's door which was slight open and she could hear some murmurings, she knocked it . And soon got a "come in" rsponse.

"Oh Meera. You don't need to knock beta. " Gayathri said smilingly as soon she noticed Meera entering inside. While Meera's eyes lingered on the members present there which included Smriti with Ruhi in her arms. Sheetal packing some stuffs, Kavyaa and Agastya sitting on the bed lazily. He had change into his causals.

"Oh Meera. You came. I was waiting for you only. See, mom and Chachi has approved these designs. " Kavya said as soon she spotted Meera. While Meera, giving Agastya a blank look whose blue eyes were on her, she turned towards kavya.

" Really? Are you sure or I've to make changes?" Meera asked seeing the pictures in her iPad.

" Nope. These all are so dope. You can Mom and bhai, about their preferences." Kavya's said, nonchantly.

" I can buy myself one. No need to design mine." Agastya said, totally not showing any intrest in girls choosing and picking work for the wedding outfits. I mean what's the need to design when we can buy ready made. So luxurious. He thought.

"It's okay. I'm not pressurizing you either. " Meera said coldly.

" Aunty, bhabhi, you guys have yours?" Meera asked the ladies present there.

" Yeah, Meera. Just look at these no, are they fine? I've shortlisted them. " Smriti said.

" Sure. " Meera replied.

" So sorry, beta. You've to do a lot. Already you're so busy in your work and we-" Gayathri was saying but was cut off, by Meera.

" You know anuty, You guys are doing me tons of favour. This is work and I love to do it. Don't make me feel bad. " Meera said squeezing Gayathri"s shoulders in response while Gayathri passed her a contented and warm smile.

" Also, she's workaholic, no?" Smriti said chuckling a little.

" Not much as Dad." Meera said sighing and looked at her phone to check the time. She had her the designs of the members. And now she had to return back to her office.

" Okay I'm going -" she was saying but was cut off by kavya's phone ring.

" Meera please lift it. And say I'm not here. " Kavya said passing her phone to Meera while Meera was preplexed. Agastya too looked at her quizzically.

" Wh-"

" Just say no. Please. I'll tell you later. " Kavya said while Meera nodded and lifted the call.