chapter 11

Agastya finished

Agastya finished.

" You shouldn't be this much straightforward and rude in front of anybody. " Meera suggested him.

" I'm not rude." He contradicted her.

" Exactly. But your behaviour says just the opposite. You should involve with others too. And no need to behave in this specific way with me only. " Meera said, looking at him which was enough to increase his annoyance. He neeve like any stranger giving typical suggestions to him when they don't know anything about him or his family.

" You're no body to tell me how should I behave or not. You better look at yourself, Meera. And stop annoying and irritating me. I'll not tolerate that. And also, you have zero right to pick up a comment on me and my family because you're not a family to me. Have a cordial relationship with me or don't interfere into my life. Their can be million of reason for somebody's behaviour. When you've always walked on silver glass, how can you look at others with different pov." He stopped after his little burst out session. He was getting annoyed with Meera always suggesting him how to behave. And blaming him for his, rude behaviour. Now was the last nail in the coffin.
He paused and took a deep breadth while he again looked at her whose eyes were blank After a minute he said,

" When you've never faced any hardhsips in your life, you have no right to point it out anything for other's behaviour." He said, and looked at Vivian who was coming with his car.
She was indeed hurt by his comments. He himself said that she being a stranger, has not right to comment on anybody's life when she have zero knowledge about them. But he himself contradicted his own lines.She tried to speak because she can't keep quiet if somebody is pointing out a finger on her.

" I thought of you as mature and sensible person but you are one of those people who are judgemental, who contradict their own thoughts and words. What did you do now, Agastya? How much you've knowledge about my life, and my hardships? Seeing my big mansion and lifestyle you passed those comments. " She said, and looked at him  whose eyes were looking at her. After a pause and spotting Vivian getting out of his car, she said in a whisper.

"You won't understand until and unless it happens to you. And why I'm expecting anything from a freaking stranger " Saying this she turned her back and went the other side of the lawn, instead of going inside the mansion.
While Agastya was there only, standing on his place finding out what just happened. Why and how on earth, he could let his emotions overpower him. He was always a calm and composed person. Why he, said those things to her . And how can he behave this immaturely with anyone.

"She is getting on my nerves " saying he sat inside the car without giving any answer to Vivian who was looking at him.

"Meera, you're ready? We're leaving

"Meera, you're ready? We're leaving. Hurry up " Tapasya said,as she entered inside the room. While Meera was almost ready, in her light blue saree with a choker and mid way parted wavy hair. Adding a subtle makeup and lip gloss and wearing blue bangle on her hand, she came to her mom.

" Woah! Pretty woman. " Meera said as soon as she saw her mother all draped in navy blue saree.

" Ho gya? Let's go now, my pretty girl." Saying this her mother kissed her temple and smiled.

" Let's go. Where's dad and dev?" Meera asked while descending the stairs along with her mother

" Look straight." She said, and Meera uplifted her eyes to find Dev and Abeer sitting on the sofa. Abeer, dressed in navy blue kurta same as Tapasya looking dashing and handsome even at this age, while Dev all dressed in pastel blue kurta with stones and glasses emblished on it, mirror work combined with off white patiala in the bottom.

" Woahh woahh! Everybody is ready to rock the floor." Meera said looking at her family.

" Exactly. Let's go " Abeer said everyone went outside of the house.

" Dad, Dev, mom, I am driving the car. You guys take a rest " Saying this Meera grabbed the car keys and directly went towards the driver's door.  While everyone find it better to not argue with her. So all the three members too went towards the car.

Dekho tripple updates de rhi

Dekho tripple updates de rhi. Rehne krne votes daal doooooo.