"May I touch you here?"

"Please." I breathed.

He hummed, running the pad of his finger across the waistband. I writhed, groaning softly at his teasing. With a deep baritone chuckle, he elongated his nail and cut the elastic. I gasped, goosebumps rushing my skin. Was it weird that turned me on a little?

But then his mouth nibbled on the inside of my thigh and I tensed up. Recognising a struggle between holding my hands and touching me, he gave in and released me. The moment my hands were free, he placed his tongue across my entrance and I gasped in surprise as he ran it over my folds. My hands fell into his hair, gripping and tugging it tightly.

Charlie pulled away, only to sink a finger into me and moan. "Fucking hell, baby, you're so wet."

I blushed, lifting my eyes from his intense gaze. Awkward. He curled the finger inside of me, sucking my clit into his mouth before releasing me with a sharp smack to my pussy.

"You are perfect. Stop it." He growled.

I moaned softly when his finger came back, gathering my wetness and slipping his finger back inside. Slowly, he pushed it inside of me, creating an easy, gentle rhythm. He was trying to make me relax, and it worked, because the moment my spine softened, he removed his finger and took hold of my thighs.

"What are you..."

He wrapped them around his shoulders, the devilish grin on his face as he lay before me. "I've wanted to taste you for such a long fucking time, Calida."

My breath was shaky, and I felt a little awkward again. But as before, he growled and nipped me with his teeth.

"No bad thoughts. Open to me, baby, let me in."

I whimpered softly, relaxing my thighs around his neck and letting him move. My eyes fluttered closed as his mouth fell upon my core. Lapping and sucking, nibbling and flicking, Charlie devoured me. Taken by surprise and wracked by the pleasure, one of my hands scraped into his shoulders as the other clutched at his hair. I moaned his name softly, feeling a pleasure building that I could only ever reach by myself.

"Charlie..."

He grumbled against my pussy, hooking one of his hands around my thigh and pressing his thumb into my clit. His other hand moulded my ass as he fucked me slowly with his tongue, easing the high into me leisurely.

"Charlie, please."

He laughed, his breath making me shiver and tighten my thighs around his neck. He was edging me, and it was pissing me off.

"Charlie, please let me cum, please!" I begged.

"You want to cum on my tongue, baby?" He breathed.

Fuck.

Yes.

Yes.

Please!

Then my world shattered. My eyes closed as a thousand lights lit up in my mind. His mouth, his breath, his fingers, his scent scattered my thoughts as his tongue lapped at my sex. Charlie ravaged me until I stopped shaking, and then he was hovering over me, pressing his front into mine.

"You tasted great, by the way." He mused when I came down.

I glared at his teasing, huffing, at him. He had just eaten my pussy, and now he was making jokes? I should've expected no less.

Charlie chuckled, going to move away from me. But I wasn't letting him get that far. I grabbed him by the jaw, bringing him back down over me.

"Where do you think you are going?" I tutted.