*******

I was now finished being dressed. My make-up is on point. Hair , done. I was in a mermaid wedding dress with a halter neck chapel paired with Jimmy Choo , silver glittered bridal heels. Nqubeko had told me, I can go crazy with my wedding outfit as long as I end up being his wife after I had asked for an imported wedding gown, so I got myself two dresses at that. I am actually really early hey but who cares? it's my day. Right now, I looked smoking hot, all the people who were dressing me went out, just so I can have a moment to myself. Nqubeko assured me that Sanele's accident isn't something I should worry myself about anymore because he handled it. We both agreed to keep it between us.

Dad: "You look beautiful ntombikababa."

Me: "Thank you babah. You also look hot."

Dad: "My wife told me." he winks and i laugh at how he said.

Dad: "Let's go get you married!"

Mah: "Not without praying first. Come on." she says walking in and holds both dad and I's hands then we bow our heads and Mah leads the prayer.

****
Turn off the lights by Siphelele Fuze  starts playing as I stood at the start of the white carpet with my father.

Dad : "You ready?"

Me : "More than I can ever be."   

My man looks so hot and sexy with his 3 piece black Tuxedo , his hair looks so great since it's newly cut and combed. I can't seem to take my eyes off him and my tears won't stop gushing out because the lyrics are just messing with me plus Nqubeko is also crying but trying to hide it and you know what it does seeing your man cry man. Dad hands me over and whispers something to Nqubeko which he nods to then dad goes to his sit.

Pastor : "We are gathered here in the presence of God, family, and friends to unite Milile Khanyisile Ndaba and Nqubeko Ndamase in holy matrimony. Marriage is an honorable estate, and is therefore not to be entered into lightly, but reverently, advisedly, soberly, and with God's blessing. Today, they will receive God's greatest gift; another person to share with, grow with, change with, be joyful with, and to stand with as one when trials and tribulations enter their lives. It is fitting, therefore, that we should on this occasion begin by asking for God's blessing on this marriage. Let us pray." Everyone remains standing and we all our eyes.

Pastor : "Heavenly Father, we gather to celebrate your gift of love, and its presence among us. We rejoice that these two people have chosen to commit themselves to a life of loving faithfulness to one another. We praise you, Lord, for the ways you have touched our lives with loving relationships such as Milile and Nqubeko's, and we give thanks for the special love and friendship you have put in their hearts. Renew within us an affectionate and loving spirit.

Enrich our lives with the gracious gift of your love so that we may embrace others with that same love. May our participation in this celebration of love and commitment, give to us a new joy and responsiveness to the relationships that we cherish. In your loving arms, we pray, Amen. You may all be seated." 

Pastor : "Love is beautiful bazalwane."

Ntokozo: "Yebo!" he shouts the highest making everyone laugh.

Pastor : (laughing) "I'm glad someone understands."

Nqubeko : *clears his throat* 

Laughter.

Pastor : "Marriage is a joyous occasion. It is connected in our thoughts with the charm of love, the warmth of home, and with all that is pleasant, as being one of the most important events of our lives. Its sacredness and unity is the most significant and binding covenant known in human relations.
Milile and Nqubeko, let me charge you both to remember that your future happiness is to be in mutual consideration, patience, kindness, confidence, and affection. It is the duty of each of you to find your greatest joy in the company of the other; to remember that your love pledged today must remain undivided for a lifetime.