51

Milile pov:

Nqubeko is coming to fetch me for our doctor's appointment. Mom and dad called to let us know that they won't be back for sometime. Dad threatened to show us flames if we ever leave his house empty because of our 'bad' ways. He also warned us to not throw any parties and he promised to send Babo to check on us.

Nqubeko texts me that he's now outside so I bid my sister goodbye then leave.

Nqubeko : " I can't wait to see our little boy..."

Me : "Who said it's a boy?"

Nqobeko : "Baby. Don't you the phrase that says 'A farmer knows his seeds?' heh?" I just laugh.

Me : "Okay Sir." he chuckles then steals a quick peck with his eyes on the road.

Nqubeko : "I love you muntuza." I smile.

_________
After the appointment, he kept on staring and kissing the little scan photo. It's worse because he made a recording of the heartbeat too and he's starting to annoy me now.

Me : "Nqubeko. Uthunywe ukuthi uzongicika vele?!"

Nqubeko : "Sorry baby. I am just so happy about our baby. You don't know how much this means to me."

Me : "I'm not saying don't be happy baby but can we please go?" he chuckles and kisses my cheek before starting the car.

Nqubeko : "Come." He takes my hand and we walk inside the mall. He walks inside a baby boutique

Me : " Baby?"

Nqubeko : "Come baby, I am so excited!" he says jumping a bit and it is evident all over his face. I decide to keep my mouth shut because I don't want to ruin his mood. We walk around the store looking at everything and Nqubeko is just grabbing anything he finds cute.

Me : "I think that's enough, can we go pay now?" he nods. He still has a big smile on his face by the way. He takes out another black Private Wealth card.

Nqubeko : "Let's go." He says pushing the trolley to his car, he loads everything then we walk back inside. He goes straight to the Gucci store and I am just following him. He keeps choosing outfits he thinks will suit me and I also choose some outfits for him. After going store to store shopping for the both of us, we do grocery shopping for his house.

Me : "Nqubeko. Thank you baby." I say and kiss him as we sitting in his car eating.

Nqubeko : "Baby, I wanted to tell you something." he says looking nervous

Me : "Mhm?"

Nqubeko : "So yesterday, after I had dropped you off..." He tells me everything.

Me : "What if she really had nowhere to go?" he gives me the 'really' look and I shrug.

Nqubeko : "That girl has relatives all around Joburg baby, she could've gone to them but she chose my house, for what!? I can't shake off the feeling that she was here on some agenda and if I dare find out about it?! It will get messy."

Me: "Nqubeko. You better not do something that will put you in danger or in jail because I will kill you myself Nqubeko." He glances at me and smiles.

Nqubeko : "I won't baby, I promise." He pecks my lips.

Me : "Can we please go?! I really need you." He smirks glancing at me.

Nqubeko : "Is it the pregnancy or you just love my game?!" I want to wipe that smirk off his face with a tight slap. I also don't know if it's the pregnancy that's making me crave sex this much.

Me : "If you don't want Nqubeko, usho."

Nqubeko : "Okay i'm sorry. Let's go home." He starts the car and then drives off. When we approach his gate, there's a lady standing by the gate. She's brown-skinned, she's tall and slim and very beautiful too.

Nqubeko : "This is her baby." He just opens the gate and drives in then closes it and surprisingly the lady didn't enter with the car.

Me : "Did she say ukuthi ufunani?"

Nqubeko : "No, she kept trying to convince me to let her sleep over. What if she raped me or worse killed me?! Yoh haa.a."

Me : "You right. I love you." I kiss his lips.

Nqubeko : "I love you too baby." We get inside the house and he walks out again to fetch the shopping bags. I pour myself a glass of juice

Nqubeko : "Baby." He sits next to me and sips on my juice before he pulls me to sit on him. He is smiling.

Nqubeko : "Cha umuhle mawengane yami." I blush and hide my face on his neck. He makes me face him then he kisses me passionately making me moan.

"Awu! Please don't traumatise us! There's a child lana." We both break the kiss and turn to him. It's his brother with a lady and young girl.

Nqubeko : "This is not your house wena! What if we were naked?!" The lady closes the child's ears while I pinch Nqubeko.

Nqobani : "Look who I found outside." He says pointing at the woman we left standing outside the gate. I didn't even notice her

Nqubeko : "Please don't annoy me Nqobani. There's a reason why she was standing outside so please escort her out just like you let her in, in my yard without my consent."

Nqobani : "Yoh! Your man is boiling Ms Ndaba." He says jokingly but I don't laugh because he really didn't have to try to make fun of my man.

Nqubeko : "Makukuthi kanjani, you can follow her out." He says to his brother then takes my hand and leads me to his room."

Nqobani : "Hawu I'm sorry bafo."