44

Milile pov:

When I got home, mom welcomed me with a big hug and allowed me to cry my eyes out. We ended up crying together then she helped me take a bath and made me food.

Me : "Mah, my hands still work."

Mah : "Just let me feed you haw!" I giggle and let her. Pule walks in

Pule : "Oh mom is practicing on you too!?!" she says jokingly, I laugh while mah clicks ger tongue.

Mah : "Shut up wena!"

Pule : "Don't worry mom, your baby will be here in no time." She gets in bed next to me and lays her head on my lap.

Mah : "Good. Drink water and take a nap." I nod. I gulp the glass of water and get im bed properly. Pule snuggles herself on me and we cuddle as I tell her everything.

__________
I wake up to Pule busy playing with my face,

Me : "Hey."

Pule : "You can sleep shame, iyooh!"

Me : "Whatever!"

Pule : "How are you feeling?"

Me : "I don't know." I shrug.

Pule : "Baby.."

Me : "I miss him so much Mapule but my pride won't let me call him. I am still angry at him futhi."

Pule : "You angry at him for what?!"

Me : "He lied to me Mapule."

Pule : "No he didn't, he just withheld some information from you just like you did. Maybe you just angry at how he reacted after that demon did what he did but other than that, there's nothing to be angry about sis."

Me : "I don't know."

Pule : "Your anger is misdirected sis. You should be angry at Sanele because he is the one that caused all this drama. Your man's reaction can be justified by the fact that he is a public figure and his very well-known that side since you once mentioned that you've seen him a couple of times in the past."

Me : "I just..."

Pule : "Call your man so you both can have a serious talk." she says handing me my phone. I dial his number with my heart thudding

Nqobani : "Miss Ndaba!"

Me : "Hi Nqobani. Can I please speak to your brother."

Nqobani : "Ohh I can't Miss Ndaba. He's busy crying lana, acting like a wimp!"

"Voetsek Nqobani!! What the hell are you doing with my phone?!" I hear him shout in the background.

Nqubeko : "Hello."

Me : "Nqubeko."

Nqubeko : "Yes." ouch!

Me : "I'm sorry Nqubeko. Are you coming this side anytime soon, I want us to have a talk."

Nqubeko : "No, I'm not coming there anytime soon."

Me : "oh."

Nqubeko : "Okay. If that will be all, bye."

Me : "Bye." I say with my voice cracking.

Nqubeko : "I love you." he then hangs up.

Pule : "Don't cry baby, he's probably trying to make you sweat." She brushes my back.

Pule : "Okay, tell me of the nice stuff y'all did together." I blush instantly.