86

Milile Pov:

When I wake up, i'm not in my bed or at home. I sit ip pretty fast and look around unti I notice Nqubeko next to me, I also don't know how I didn't feel him. I shake him vigorously.

Me: "Nqubeko! Vuka!" I shake him. He groans and opens his one eye before pulling me to him and starts kissing me.

Me: "Mmhhh!" I hit his chest trying to break away from his hold.

Nqubeko: "What is it sthandwa sami?"

Me: "Where are we?"

Nqubeko: "We are in my home."

Me: "What?"

Nqubeko: "Yes baby. I had to bring us home before something bad happened."

Me: "How come I didn't hear anything? and how long have I been sleeping?"

Nqubeko: "Since yesterday afternoon and i'm really sorry baby but I had to do it, I sedated you."

Me: "Why are you like this?"

Nqubeko: "Kodwa baby, you about to give birth nje and what the doctors had said would've happened if i didn't bring you here. Kumele ukhothwe idlozi la layikhaya." I roll my teary eyes.

Me: "You really annoy me shame." I get off the bed and start tiding up the vanity table

Nqubeko: "Baby. Sthandwa sami. What are you doing?" I ignore him.

Nqubeko: "Baby stop please! there's nothing put of place lapho." he says behind me grabbing me to him. I just cover my face with my hands and weep. I don't know why i'm crying but one thing for sure is that i'm feeling so overwhelmed by everything plus uNqubeko being this kind of person he is. I'm scared mostly too and I now have doubts really, I won't lie.

Nqubeko: "I'm sorry baby. Talk to me."

Me: "I don't think..." I cry

Nqubeko: "What is it baby?"

Me: "I want us to separate Nqubeko."

Nqubeko: "You upset baby, I understand." he says brushing my back then kisses my forehead.

*********
Dabawo: "What did you do to my makoti wena!?!" she asks Nqubeko poking his chest while pulling me to her chest. She is Nqubeko's father's sisyer by the way.

Nqubeko: "Lutho mah."

Dabawo: "Are you hungry my love?" she asks me softly.

Me: "Yes mah." she smiles and nods.

Dabawo: "What do you want to eat? I made pap, spinach and umleqwa, is it okay?"

Me: "Yes mah." I smile. I actually hated how they'd assume I am some Citygirl well maybe yes I am but Nqubeko's family overdid it. They actually treated me as if im a snob, Nqubeko always finds it funny but I don't, it's actually offensive to me.

Nqubeko: "Baby."

Me: "Leave me alone Nqubeko." He sighs sadly and leave the room. His aunt comes back with my plate of food and a cup of black tea.

Me: "Thank you mama." she smiles and sits with me, Nasi walks in.

Nasi: "Mama!!" i giggle when she throws herself on me and kisses my face.

Me: "Hey baby. I didn't know you also came with us."

Nasi: "You were sleeping." I nod and continue eating my food while feeding her here and there.

Dabawo: "Nasiphi, you finishing your mother's food. Come let me dish for you."

Me: "It's okay mah." she sighs and nods.