Chapter 1- The Hunt

Start from the beginning

"You freak of nature!" He yelled in a raspy, sore voice, "get the hell out of here before I heal fully and beat your sorry little ass!"

I scowl at him, my pale skin blinding my own eyes, the sun hurt but didn't burn due to my wolf genes.

I may look like a freak to him, but I'm just different.

Everyone deserves a chance. Even the bastards, which in this case this guy was.

"Then you're going to have to beat my sorry little ass,'' I conclude, getting up as he did.

His height was gargantuan compared to mine, which intimidated me a little. His muscles were huge as they flexed and his tan skin tensed with rage.

"Then beating your sorry little ass it is," Fico declared, firing his fist at me.

Jumping high into the air, I do summersaults to avoid his attacks, easily getting away from his clenched fists just as he snatches me in mid jump and smacks me to the hard ground.

Pain shot up my spine as his foot stepped down on me, pressing me into the forest soil.

I squeeze my arm free and slash his ankle, leaping to my feet just as he growls and jerks away.

Blood...

My actions took over and forced me to pounce on him, punching and snarling. I lean down to bite his neck... sucking his fresh blood.

"Estelle-"

"Get your asses back to camp!" Alpha shouts from out of the woods, interrupting Fico's words towards me.

"I'll get you back for this," Fico threatened before running off in wolf form after I leaped off him, leaving fresh puncture wounds.

I watch until he disappears out of my sight before my senses smell out a puddle of blood nearby.

Vance's blood from being scratched...

My tongue licks my lips, drool practically dripping. I bolt over to the blood, lapping it up with my tongue as my fangs extend in full pleasure.

My wrist wipes my mouth as I was finished, the Alpha not even shouting at me to get back to camp.

I guess I should take this time to hunt then, knowing my scolding was going to be announced from him in a very nasty manner for feeding off a member of the committee...

-

The rain poured harder, fog setting in. I ran, trusting my instincts to guide me instead of my eyesight.

"Estelle!" I heard a male's voice shout.

I ran the other way from the noise, not wanting to get into more trouble.

"Get the hell over here!" He yells, the male's voice unfamiliar.

A snap of branches was heard nearby.

Prey?

I bolt in the sound's direction, my paws snapping tons of branches in the process.

"Whoa, it's a little one!" Another random male says with surprise.

I growl and snarl, my sharp teeth and jaw snapping.

A kick is felt in my side as I go down, curling up in excessive pain.

How many are there?

"Grab her!" another shouts and all a sudden my nape is grasped. My body was pulled to my feet as my body reverted back to human.