𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖞

ابدأ من البداية

* * * *

Elijah, Elena, and I were left alone as Stefan went to go talk to Damon. I was holding the bottle that contained the elixir with Elijah and my sister standing next to me. I handed it to Elena when I finished inspecting it. Although, there wasn't much to inspect because it looked like water. Elena sighed, "You'd think Damon would understand why we're- you- are willing to do this."

"Why are you?" Elijah asked. 

"We're the key to breaking the curse. Klaus is here because of us. If we don't stop him, he's going to hurt people," I say. 

"You know, there's a possibility this elixir won't work. I don't want to mislead you." 

"We know the chance we're taking," Elena said as we looked at each other. I sent her a subtle nod and I received a smile in return. We didn't get a chance to talk more before we heard a door slam shut. 

"Get out," Jenna yelled. 

"Jenna, Jenna!" A person that sounded like Alaric yelled her name. 

"Get out!" She repeated. Elena and I walked to where we heard her voice. She was holding a crossbow that was pointed at Ric as he held his hands up. Stefan had heard the commotion too as he met up with us in the hallway. 

"Jenna, put the crossbow down, ok? It's me," Alaric defended. 

"Stay away from me." Jenna wasn't letting her guard down, the crossbow still pointed at Ric.

"What's going on?" I asked, walking closer. 

"It's me, I swear, ok? He let me go. Klaus let me go," Ric said. 

"Prove it," Damon demanded, popping out of nowhere. 

"Ok, uhh," Alaric attempted to think of something to prove he was not possessed by Klaus. "First night you and I spent together Jeremy walked in right when-"

"Ok, it's him," Jenna cut him off, putting the crossbow down. 

We all decided to move on from the awkward memory Alaric was about to share when Stefan asked, "Why did he let you go?"

"He wanted me to deliver a message. The sacrifice happens tonight."

* * * *

"So you don't remember anything that happened?" Stefan asked Alaric. We had moved to the living room to talk but Damon had disappeared. 

"No. It's like I blacked out and woke up three days later," he said. "Katherine was there." 

"She's under compulsion. Damon snuck her some vervain but she can't leave until Klaus tells her she can," Stefan said. When did he sneak her vervain? Probably when he was out doing god knows what with Andie. 

"Speaking of Damon, I'm gonna go check on him," I announced before rising from the couch. I walked up the stairs and headed towards our room. Damon was facing the window, just staring out. "You disappeared."

"I didn't want to hear anymore." 

"I need you to understand why I'm doing this." I step closer towards him. He turned around quickly.