Chapter Two-teen

Seungcheol looked out the window and smiled to himself. It was already late at night as he was on the way home. As he was lost in his thoughts, someone beside him intertwined their hands together. He turned to the man and tightened the grip.

"Thank you for today. I've had a lot of fun." Jeonghan said.

"Me too."

As they were lost in each other's eyes, the carriage stopped. There was a quick flash of disappointment in the merchant's eyes but he quickly brushed it off.

"Looks like we have arrived." he stated, eyes not leaving the butler.

"Yeah..." Seungcheol's voice trailed off.

He opened the door but as soon as his foot landed on the ground, he stopped. Seungcheol turned around and looked at Jeonghan. The merchant tilted his head to the side.

"Do you... wanna stay for the night? It's getting late already." Seungcheol suggested.

"Oh." Jeonghan blushed.

"I loved to. But how about my coachman?" he added.

"Yeah right..." Seungcheol's smile dropped a bit.

"You know what. This opportunity only comes once in a blue moon." Jeonghan got out of the carriage.

He approached his coachman and he said something to him. And then, the carriage left, leaving Jeonghan with a small briefcase. He grabbed Seungcheol's hand and smiled.

"How are you gonna go back home now?" Seungcheol asked.

"That's your responsibility. Along with the things that you will do to me tonight." Jeonghan smirked.

The butler shook his head as they went inside the mansion. As they were approaching the butler's room, their hearts kept beating louder and louder. Seungcheol opened the door as he let Jeonghan in. The merchant looked around as he placed his briefcase beside the bedpost.

"Too bad that I don't get to meet little Chan. He sounds lovely from what you told-" Jeonghan's words got cut off when Seungcheol claimed his lips.

The butler grabbed the back of Jeonghan's hand as he deepened the kiss. The latter looked at Seungcheol as the kiss became more and more passionate. He could see how desperate the man was. He was so calm and collected in front of people while I was the clingy one. Jeonghan thought. He wrapped his arms around Seungcheol's waist. But now how the tables have turned. He continued.

Seungcheol laid the latter on the bed as he hovered on top of Jeonghan. The man smirked as he caressed his cheek. Jeonghan let out a gasp as something hard was pressing on his ass.

"Can I do it all the way to the end?" Seungcheol asked.

"We're already here anyway." the man unbuttoned his shirt.

Seungcheol went down as he licked the neck before leaving a deep red mark. Jeonghan arched his back as the sensation of a wet and warm tongue touched his nipple. The lips slowly went lower until they reached the lower part. The butler took off the pants as his hand teasingly stroked the hard and leaking member. Jeonghan bit his lips to suppress the moan. Seungcheol licked along the shaft and Jeonghan quickly stopped him.

"You don't have to do that."

"But I want to make you feel good." Seungcheol kissed the inner thigh.

"I want both of us to feel good." Jeonghan's eyes trailed to his briefcase.

"There's lube in my briefcase."

"What's that?" Seungcheol got up and he grabbed the briefcase.

"It's a liquid to make it easier for you to penetrate. Your master ordered it so many times."