Chapter 5

It was midnight and the servant was laying on his bed. He couldn't sleep at all. His mind kept going back to the morning in the Duke's bathroom. The sight of his master's luscious naked body. The feeling of the smooth skin against his hands. Mingyu covered his face with the pillow and groaned. His lower part was screaming, begging to be released.

Mingyu couldn't hold it any longer. He didn't care anymore whether it was wrong or not. He didn't even know whether he liked men or women at this point. He hugged the pillow and pulled out his hard member. He then slowly stroked his member and a low moan slipped out his mouth. The view of his master's naked body came to his mind. His hand went faster. Mingyu remembered back the feeling of the soft skin on his hands. He wanted to touch his master again.

"Master Wonwoo~" Mingyu moaned.

He then bit the pillow to suppress the moan again as he cum in his hand. Mingyu lay there, staring at the wall mindlessly. He just touched himself while imagining his master. He was disgusted with himself for having such unholy thoughts. He cleaned himself with a cloth when out of a sudden, he heard something outside his window, in the backyard.

Without having a second thought, Mingyu looked out the window. And to his shock, there were three huge black wolves wandering around. He gasped and quickly hid. Suddenly, one of the wolves barked and a whistle followed through. There was someone with the beasts. Mingyu was terrified but he was curious too. With enough courage, he peeked at the window again. His eyes widened when he saw his master feeding the wolves raw meats. He hid again.

"Master's pets are wolves. Nobles really are something else." he talked to himself.

"What is something else?" the Duke came beneath Mingyu.

The servant looked up and frowned. He let out a scream as he backed away. The noble smirked as he rested his arms on the window.

"Master?"

"What are you talking about?"

"N-nothing." Mingyu dropped his jaws when the three huge wolves popped their heads around the Duke.

"This is your first time meeting them right? They were the ones who saved you that night." the Prince stated.

The wolves looked at Mingyu with their ears perked up as if they recognized the man. Mingyu was trying to connect the dots. So the rumor about the three-headed dog that guarded the realm of Hades was actually these three wolves? Mingyu frowned when he realized it.

"You are who they called Hades."

~ ~ ~

The morning came and Mingyu was ready for his daily routine of attending to his master's needs. After the revelation last night, the Duke just shrugged it off and told the servant to get some rest before he left with the wolves. He didn't get any explanation at all and just got to bed with so many questions in his mind.

He knocked on the door and got in. To his surprise, the Prince was sitting at the coffee table beside the window, looking at some reports. He wakes up early today. The Duke looked at Mingyu and the servant bowed at his master.

"Should I prepare your morning bath, master?"

The master just gave a nod as he continued reading. The servant excused himself to the bathroom and started doing his job. Now that he got a hang of it, the bath was ready quicker. And once again, the Duke came in wearing a robe only. Mingyu immediately looked away when the noble was completely naked. The room filled with silence for a while.

"Give me a back massage." the master broke off the silence.

Mingyu unconsciously nodded as he approached the latter. He placed his hands on the shoulders and gently massaged them. The Duke let out a relieved sigh while Mingyu was blushing deep red. He got to touch his master again and the lust in him was screaming for more. He deeply knew at some point, pleasuring himself would never be enough to quench his thirst.