Chapter 7

Morning came when the Duke woke up to the empty space beside him. His whole body was aching so badly, especially his lower back. He remembered what happened last night but he forgot when did they stop. All he knew was that Mingyu knocked him out. Speaking of him, his servant was gone and Wonwoo felt a bit disappointed.

But to his shock, when he turned around, there was Mingyu. Beside the bed, on his knees, pouting like a guilty puppy. Not to forget that the servant was also naked. Their eyes met each other and Mingyu immediately bowed down.

"Master, I deeply apologize for the unforgiven things that I did to you last night. A lowly servant like me doesn't deserve any of that and I will do anything so that you can forgive me." Mingyu said.

Wonwoo looked at his servant for a while and rested his arm on the bed. Honestly, Mingyu was kind of dumb sometimes. They spent the whole night devouring each other and the latter still thought that Wonwoo would hate him. He's lucky that he was adorable.

"You never ask me if I enjoyed it or not." the master stated.

Mingyu remained silent.

"Did you enjoy it?" the Prince asked and after a while, Mingyu slowly nodded.

"Get on the bed now and lay here." the Duke ordered.

Hesitant, Mingyu climbed into the bed and rested his head on the pillow. Wonwoo also joined him as he snuggled into Mingyu's embrace, nuzzling his nose at the crook of the neck. The servant frowned as his body froze.

"I'm still exhausted from last night. Let me sleep so you're not allowed to leave until I wake up." the Prince said before he slowly drifted off to sleep.

With shaky hands, Mingyu hugged his master. His heart was beating loudly. Wonwoo groaned as he snuggled closer. The servant blushed and tightened his hug. Their naked bodies were glued to each other and Mingyu liked it.

"Why are you doing this to me, Master?"

~ ~ ~

The Duke woke up again that afternoon with strong arms wrapped securely around his slim body. He never felt this peaceful in his entire life. For the first time, he slept like a log. Wonwoo looked at the sleeping man beside him. His fingers delicately caressed Mingyu's face. Stopping at the lips, he stared at it blankly. The touch woke Mingyu up. His eyes met with his master's and he blushed.

"Sleep well?" and Mingyu nodded.

"Prepare my bath...please."

"O-okay..." Mingyu blushed deeper as he got off the bed.

Their bodies separated and the Duke already missed the warmth of the latter. He watched Mingyu wear his cloth before he walked to the bathroom and bit his lips, feeling aroused by the view. Wonwoo stared blankly at the wall until his servant came to get him. He then got off the bed and started limping to the bathroom. Mingyu let out a chuckle before he immediately apologized and carried the Duke.

He placed his master in the bathtub filled with warm water and Wonwoo let out a relieved sigh. Mingyu stood by the wall, waiting for his master's order.

"Mingyu..." the Prince called.

"Yes, master." Mingyu approached the latter.

"Residue from last night is still inside me and since it's yours, help me scrape it off."

Mingyu frowned as his face turned red. The Duke got on his knees and bent over, arching his ass in front of the servant. Looking at the swollen entrance, Mingyu gulped. Slowly, he reached out his fingers and gently invaded the hole. Wonwoo bit his lips to suppress the moan. And a lot of white liquid started to flow out. This is all mine... Mingyu thought to himself, shocked that it kept coming out. The inside was warm and soft. Mingyu felt tight in his pants.