Chapter 6

Mingyu bit his fingernail as he wandered around his room. It was almost midnight and his master's words were haunting him. If he goes, he would be totally disrespectful to his master and everyone. But if he stayed, his lust for the Duke would just grow bigger and bigger and could kill him inside.

He sat on the bed and rubbed his face. The man was frustrated, mentally and sexually. He looked at the door and gritted his teeth. With that, he left the room.

Standing in front of his master's room, Mingyu took a deep breath, still contemplating his decision. He still could turn around now. Screw it. Mingyu knocked on the door. He realized what he just did but before he could run away, the door opened. The Duke looked at Mingyu and smirked. The servant looked down and found out that his master wore nothing but a silk robe, almost revealing his lascivious body.

"Looks like someone lost to temptation." the Duke said.

Mingyu blushed hard and admitted to the defeat. The servant entered the chamber when his master let him. The Duke then sat on the bed with his legs slightly opened, revealing his milky thigh. Mingyu looked at it and felt himself getting an instant boner.

"Well... show me the unholy fantasy you have about me." he reached out his leg, stroking Mingyu's thigh.

The servant kneeled down as he gently grabbed his master's leg and kissed it. Slowly he went up, leaving traces of kisses on the leg until he reached the thigh as the Prince bit his lips. Through the silk robe, Mingyu could see his master's prideful treasure was hard and ready to be pleasured. This was his first time with a man so he didn't know what to do. Even with his past lover, they didn't do anything. So Mingyu could say that this was his first time if they went all the way to the end.

The Prince looked at his servant and realized how clueless the man was. Maybe he should take the lead. Be the dominant one even though he would be the receiver. He revealed his hard member and Mingyu's eyes widened at how big it was. Wonwoo licked his lips as he slowly stroked his member.

"Use your mouth. Before we fulfill your fantasy, let's fulfill mine first." the Duke said.

Mingyu gulped as he got closer to the member. He reached out his hands to touch it but got slapped on the face. He frowned.

"I never say you could use your hands."

Mingyu put his hands on his back and opened his mouth as wide as he could. Wonwoo smirked as he slowly thrust his member into it. He let out a hiss as he grabbed Mingyu's head.

"Don't let your teeth touch it and relax your jaws."

Mingyu looked at his master as he let half of the member thrust into his mouth until it reached his throat. Wonwoo moaned as he threw his head to the back. He gently gripped the servant's hair as he thrust his member faster, fucking the mouth. After the countless amount of thrusting and moaning, Mingyu could feel his throat almost give up. Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and with the most erotic moan, he cum inside the mouth. The Duke didn't pull out so Mingyu had no choice but to swallow all of it.

"Good boy... good boy..." the master said, regaining his breath.

Wonwoo finally pulled out his member and the servant started to cough badly. For some reason, he liked it when his master called him that. It aroused him. Suddenly, the Prince grabbed Mingyu and threw him onto the bed. Before he could register everything, his pants got pulled off. The Duke looked at the hard member and tilted his head.

"Yours bigger than mine." he stated.

Mingyu blushed and immediately covered his member with his hands. Wonwoo smirked as he climbed on top of him. He licked his lips as he grind his ass against Mingyu's member and the servant let out a moan.