Chapter 18

With a tray of tea and sweets, Mingyu walked past the corridor, heading to the Duke's workroom. The door opened and a woman came out. She saw the servant and smiled at him. Mingyu replied with a smile.

"Is that for Master?" Seulgi asked and the man nodded.

"I'll be leaving now. Looking forward to talking with you more in the future."

"You're right. There are so many things I want to talk with you." Mingyu said.

"Be careful. Master might get jealous seeing you talking to me for too long." Seulgi let out a chuckle.

The woman bid goodbye and left. Mingyu opened the door and peeked his head. Wonwoo raised his head and smiled at his lover. Mingyu got in and placed the tray on the table.

"What did you talk about with Seulgi just now, Master?" Mingyu asked as he poured the tea.

"It's my secret." Wonwoo placed his finger on his lips.

The Duke went back to his work as Mingyu tidied up the room. Wonwoo's eyes unconsciously followed his lover as the man walked around. Mingyu bent over the sofa, displaying his butt and Wonwoo smirked while biting his lips. Mingyu felt a chill run through his back as he turned around. He blushed as he found that his master was checking him out and the latter didn't even try to cover it as his eyes were still at Mingyu's lower part.

"Pervert." Mingyu said as he approached the man.

"It's not wrong if I'm checking my sexy lover out."

Mingyu leaned down as he brought Wonwoo into a gentle kiss. The latter reached out his leg as he teasingly caressed Mingyu's thigh.

"I advise you to finish your work first before seducing me." Mingyu said as he walked away.

"Someone getting bold nowadays. Maybe I should punish you more."

"You know I like the punishment." Mingyu winked at his master.

"But I am the pervert here right?"

~ ~ ~

Mingyu stopped in front of a window facing the backyard as he started to clean it with a cloth. He found out that his master was in the backyard with Chan. They were talking about something but out of a sudden, his master whistled loudly.

It took him a second to realize what that whistle meant. Within a second, from deep inside the woods came out three large black figures. The wolves. It's been so long since the last time Mingyu saw the three. Terrified, Chan grabbed the Duke by the hand as he slightly hid behind the latter. Mingyu put down the cloth as he approached the stairs to join them.

When he reached the backyard, he saw the wolves were already circling their master and the little boy, curious by the new scent. Chongguk poked Chan's back with his nose and the boy let out a quick cry. The wolves backed away with their ears fell down.

The Duke kneeled down as he petted Chan's head. The wolves watched their master's actions closely. The Prince smiled and kissed the boy's forehead. Then, he turned to the wolves.

"Family." he stated.

The wolves relaxed a bit as they slowly approached the boy again. The Duke held Chan's hand and reached out towards Siyeok. The wolf looked at the hand for a while before he placed his forehead against the hand. Chan smiled as he petted the wolf. Mingyu watched the whole scene take place with a smile on his face. He then joined them.

The Duke then took out a whistle tied up with a string from his pocket and wore it around Chan's neck. The boy looked at the whistle and then at his master.

"Blow when you need it and they will come no matter where you are." he said to the boy.

~ ~ ~

A week had passed since the introduction between Chan and the wolves. And they bonded very quickly. Even the Duke was surprised. The wolves rarely came out of the woods unless their master called them but now, almost every day they came to the backyard and waited for Chan.

The boy would run around with Chongguk and Hyanggi while Siyeok just sat at the back, watching them. More like guarding Chan. The wolf really took his job as the protector seriously. The last time Mingyu went to check on the boy, he saw Chan was sleeping under the tree with the three surrounding him.

"I take care of them for years and Chan stole them just like that." Wonwoo joined his lover as he complained.

"What can I say. It's hard to not adore little Chan." Mingyu let out a chuckle.

Suddenly, Wonwoo wrapped his hands around Mingyu's neck. The man smiled while snaking his arms around his lover's waist.

"Now that the three can't give me attention, can this giant puppy give me instead?"

Mingyu rubbed their foreheads together.

"But I already give you attention and love."

"And I want more..." Wonwoo leaned closer.

"You know I'm greedy." he whispered to Mingyu's ear.

"Then shall we go?" Mingyu replied.

Wonwoo smirked as he dragged the latter near the wall. He leaned against the wall with Mingyu trapping him in between his arms. They looked at each other before they indulged in a passionate kiss. Wonwoo closed his eyes as he deepened the kiss. I love him so much.

Suddenly, the two stopped as they felt a pair of small arms hugging their legs. They broke the kiss and looked down. Chan was hugging their legs with his eyes still closed. Mingyu blushed and looked away. Wonwoo petted Chan's head and the boy whined.

"How do you get here, Chan?" Wonwoo asked.

"I saw you two hugging so I wanna hug too." the boy answered, still sleepy.

The men laughed at how cute the boy was. Mingyu then carried Chan in his arms and they entered the house.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Eighteen~ 

Shocking news!

Everyone seems to think that I'm rich since I'm not married. They think that I have zero commitment so I must have a lot of money to spend. So everyone is asking for money from me. Including the one that never really cared about me *cough*mybrother*cough*. 

Bitch, my money is gone the moment I get my salary. Because like a normal adult, I have commitment too. And even if I have some savings, it's for me. like why do you ask me to buy your child's baby formula because I "should spend my earnings for family" when I have never met your child in the first place? 

excuse my ranting. look at this.

the hidden fourth wolf

the hidden fourth wolf. Wonwoo's favorite.

thank you for reading my story. please vote, comment & share if you like it. I appreciate it so much. and don't forget to follow me for more awesome stories. I love you guys 💎❤️💗🧡🤎💙💜💛💚💎