Chapter Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul

Mingyu felt something wet was covering his member followed by the sensation of tightness and warmness hugging his member. He opened his eyes and was welcomed by the heavenly sight of his master on top of him. Wow, even in my dream I'm so thirsty for him. Mingyu subconsciously thought to himself. But wait, this felt too real.

"M-Master?" he called out.

The man on top of him smirked as he leaned forward.

"Took you long enough to wake up." and he kissed the latter.

"Am I dreaming right now?" Mingyu asked.

"No, darling. This is real. I'm taking advantage of you." Wonwoo caressed Mingyu's face.

The Duke pushed Mingyu's member deeper, taking the whole of it as he let out a moan. The servant finally woke up completely due to the intense pleasure. He gripped the Prince's thighs as he bit his lips.

"Fuck~ I miss the feelings of you inside me." Wonwoo moaned.

"Master~ it feels so good~" Mingyu thrust his hips, enhancing the pleasure.

The Duke cupped the servant's face and claimed his lips. Mingyu then grabbed Wonwoo's neck, deepening the kiss. Wonwoo moved his hips faster as his moan got louder. Mingyu kept grunting as he thrust his member deep and hard into his master. Suddenly, the Duke grabbed both of the latter's hands and pinned them above his head. Mingyu looked at the man cluelessly and Wonwoo smirked.

Their movement kept getting faster and more intense as time went by. As Mingyu thrust upward, Wonwoo slammed his hips downward. The sound of skin slapping echoed throughout the room. None of them wanted this pleasure to stop. The Prince licked Mingyu's neck before bit it, leaving a mark. Mingyu moaned as he cum inside his master. Wonwoo could feel the hot liquid filling him up. They looked at each other while catching their breaths.

Mingyu pulled out his member and turned his master around. He claimed the lips while his hand stroked the latter's member. He went down as his lips kissed every inch of Wonwoo's soft skin.

"Master, you're so beautiful it's hurt my heart."

"You wanna mark me like I mark you?"

Mingyu's fingers teasingly ran along Wonwoo's chest. Slowly, he went down and licked the nipple before he left a lovebite above the nipple. The Duke let out a low moan. The servant looked at the deep red mark.

"It looks like a flower." Mingyu stated.

"Really? How about you plant more flowers?" Wonwoo smiled.

Suddenly, the Duke felt something hard poking his entrance. Mingyu spread his legs as he gently thrust his member into his master. Wonwoo intertwined their hands together. Mingyu gave one strong thrust and the latter cum all over his stomach. His body was trembling due to the intense pleasure. The servant looked at the white liquid as he wiped it with his fingers and licked the cum clean.

"It's not fair how perfect you are." Mingyu kissed his master's neck.

"You're so beautiful. Your body is so lustful. Even your cum tastes good."

Mingyu bit the neck as he sensually moved his hips, thrusting in and out of the Duke. Wonwoo let out a moan as he grabbed the latter's hair. The servant looked at the bit mark and smiled. It looked good on his master. Maybe he should do more.

"Mingyu~" a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I-I want more."

The man nodded and he thrust faster and harder. He left another mark on the collarbone. I'm marking him. Does that mean he belongs to me? Mingyu thought to himself. His hand ran along the luscious body. He couldn't get enough of this man underneath him. Wonwoo reached out his hand and caressed Mingyu's face. The latter leaned into the touch before he kissed the palm.