Chapter 15

Mingyu bit his lips as he tried to untie his hands at the back. He didn't know what was going on around him because of the blindfold. The only thing he knew was that his master was sitting in front of him. He tried to adjust the knot because it started to hurt his hands a bit.

"What are you doing?" his master asked with his deep voice.

"M-my hands hurt a bit." the servant stuttered a bit as the voice excited him.

"Deal with it. You need to be punished."

Wonwoo smirked as he looked at his lover kneeling in front of him. He then placed his feet on top of Mingyu's crotch and pressed lightly. The latter let out a low groan as he bent over a bit. The Duke pressed harder and Mingyu let out a moan. He caressed his face against Wonwoo's leg.

"Only a pervert will enjoy getting punished."

"I-I-m sorry." Mingyu kissed Wonwoo's thigh.

"Are you? Because you always say that we don't belong together. It's really pissed me off at this point." Wonwoo pressed even harder against the crotch.

"I don't care if we belong together or not. You are mine and only mine." Wonwoo continued and Mingyu let out a loud whimper.

"Y-yes master. I'm yours."

The whole time Mingyu was trying to silently untie his hands and after a few struggles, he managed to break free without his master knowing. He waited for the right time before he grabbed his master's legs and launched forward. The action caught Wonwoo off guard as he lay flat on the bed with his legs on Mingyu's shoulders.

The servant climbed onto the bed as he hovered above the latter. Mingyu kissed the left ankle before he licked the sole. He grabbed Wonwoo's slim waist as he grind his hard member against the man's ass. Wonwoo smirked while looking at his lover.

"What should I do with you? I spoil you so much that you start to be disobedient."

Mingyu took off Wonwoo's pants and lifted his lower abdomen higher. He kissed the pale thigh and bit it, leaving a red mark. He went lower to the tight hole and invaded it with his tongue. Wonwoo let out a moan at the sudden rimming.

"Wait, Mingyu~ you can't do that~" Wonwoo gripped the pillow.

The blindfold slowly became undone and Mingyu started to gain his sight. He saw the view in front of him and blushed.

"The place here is so beautiful. Like a flower."

Wonwoo bit his lips as he grabbed the latter. Mingyu leaned forward as they engaged in a passionate kiss. Mingyu grabbed the lube and coated his fingers and his master's back entrance.

"Hey, who said you can do it immediately?" Wonwoo smirked.

"Give me a break." Mingyu whispered before he bit the ear.

Two fingers immediately invaded the hole and Wonwoo arched his back. Mingyu bit the neck as his fingers went faster. Wonwoo's moan started to get louder as the pleasure became overwhelming for him.

Wonwoo grabbed the man's face as he claimed the lips. The third finger was added and Wonwoo bit the bottom lips. The kiss broke as both of them were breathing heavily. Mingyu got up and took off his pants as his hard member sprung out. He grabbed the lube and poured it on his member.

Mingyu spread his master's legs and aligned his member at the lewd entrance. Gently, he thrust his member in. Wonwoo clawed Mingyu's thigh due to the sudden rush. The slave slowly moved his hips as their moans mixed together.

"It's not fair." Mingyu kissed the collarbone.

"How can you be so beautiful and so erotic?" he thrust his member deeper.