Chapter 4

Mingyu took a deep breath before he knocked on the door. He's been in this mansion for a month. After the talk he had with the Duke, he was taught how to do everything around the house. It was to prepare him to be the Duke's personal butler. Seungcheol, the head butler, taught Mingyu everything he should know about the second prince. What time he should wake him up. What kind of attire he would wear for the day. Everything the Duke would do throughout the day.

And today was his first day as the personal butler. After he knocked on the door, slowly, he opened the door and peeked inside. The Duke was already woke up and looking at the door. He saw Mingyu come in and silently groaned before he laid back on the bed. Mingyu bit his lips as he gathered all the courage he had to approach the nobleman.

"M-master... you need to wake up." Mingyu called the latter.

No response. Mingyu panicked a bit. The Duke needed to wake up sooner. He's a busy man. The servant reached out his hand but stopped midway. Did he deserve to touch his master? After a moment, he gently touched the latter's shoulder and immediately the Duke grabbed his hand and he sat up. He had a frown on his face. Mingyu started to groan in pain as the grip on his hand started to tighten too hard. Mingyu thought that he deserved this for laying a hand on the Duke. And he was mentally prepared to get beaten by the noble but instead,

"I'm sorry. I'm not really a morning person." the prince let go of Mingyu's hand and rubbed his face.

Mingyu held his hand and gently rubbed it, trying to soothe the pain. He was also shocked at the response he got. An apology? From a royalty? He turned silent.

"Go prepare my morning bath." the Duke ordered.

The servant nodded as he walked into the bathroom. He prepared everything very carefully. The amount of the water, the temperature, the scent, everything. And when he was done, the Duke entered the bathroom. He took off his robe and approached the tub completely naked. Mingyu looked away and grabbed the robe, ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" the prince asked, looking at Mingyu.

"I'm gonna clean your room while you take your bath, master." the servant answered, still not looking at his master.

"Stay there. Until I'm finished."

The Duke got into the bathtub and fully submerged his body. Mingyu stood by the door and looked down. His curiosity got the best of him and looked up for a quick moment. The naked body of the Duke was on full display and his heart skipped a beat. The pale and slim body woke up something inside Mingyu. The servant felt hot and realized what he was doing and immediately looked away. His mind kept replaying the scene over and over again. That luscious body did something to him.

Every time the sound of splashing water echoed throughout the room, another wild imagination invaded Mingyu's mind. He couldn't stop fantasizing about his master. Suddenly, the Duke got up on his knees to grab more soap and Mingyu's eyes unconsciously looked at the man. And he instantly blushed hard. That broad shoulders, that tiny waist, the pale skin. There was a scar on the back. It looked like a sharp knife or sword slashed the skin. But his master still looked ethereal. A thought of wanting to bite his master's skin flashed into his mind.

The prince leaned forward, arching his back and Mingyu bit his lips. That nice and firm ass made him go crazy. His eyes widened at the disgraceful thought and quickly turned around.

"What are you thinking, Mingyu?! He's your master. The absolute nerve you have to even think about that! And you like women! You had a lover." Mingyu mentally scolded himself.

"Mingyu." the master called his servant.

Mingyu frowned as he was still facing the wall. Did he get caught staring at his master's lascivious body? He should get killed for it.