However, Juliet didn’t even have a chance to talk to Fatima after arriving at the party hall. She wondered who Fatima was referring to when she said, ‘I’m curious about who they are’.

“It’s hard to bear. You lost your parents, and yet you came to the party in your right mind.”

Because after offering conventional words of comfort and turning away, people began gossiping fearfully, one after another.

Today was the last day of the bells ball.

In the end, Juliet only attended the first and last days of the week-long party.

Usually, the biggest concern on the final day would be who would receive the Bluebell tiara, but today was different.

No one cared about the Bluebell.

Since the main topic of conversation was, of course, Juliet Monad, who was sitting alone in the corner, who, instead of dancing, received condolences from the guests.

Six days ago, was the first day of the Bluebells banquet that had begun.

However, she felt that the day when she left this place with her parents was already in the distant past. Although she was surrounded by all the same people in luxurious clothes like then, and the place was the same.

With the exception of Lennox, Juliet also told the head of the capital guard what had happened.

“We can’’t arrest Baron Gaspar based solely on your testimonies.”

However, the guards said so.

Baron Gaspar naturally denied the allegations against him. He provided an alibi, just like in the past.

In the end, there was no evidence linking Juliet to the murderers who killed the Count couple and kidnapped her or to Baron Gaspar.

“Oh, I heard it. It was the murderers.”

“Right.”

“Yes, they said the Count couple’s bodies were in such a condition that they couldn’t bear to look at them.”

“But she returned alone, didn’t she?”

“It is possible that something happened there that we don’t know about.”

The people around her didn’t even make any effort to keep their voices down.

“Oh, this is just terrible. Who are these murderers?”

“They were supposedly found by the guards in the back alley…”

Officially, Juliet was found in front of her house. The Duke’s knights brought her there.

But the rumors were maliciously inflated.

“If that’s not the case, how could she have come back alive?”

“Surely she wouldn’t have gone that far.”

“No, wouldn’t it. What do you think, Miss Glenfield?”

The people who were chattering away now pointed directly at Fatima Glenfield, who had kept her mouth shut like a clam.

“Oh, you know, this…”

Fatima, who suddenly attracted everyone’s attention, was at a loss not knowing what to say.

Since the people around her constantly asked her to talk with Juliet, she wrote a letter to a friend and invited her to today’s banquet.

However, she became very embarrassed when she had to talk about Juliet.

“Don’t worry and tell us about her. I heard you were close to the daughter of the Monad family.”