The aristocrats lent money because they believed their borrower was Count Monad.

But at the beginning of last year, Count Monad completely cut off all relations with his brother and kicked him out of the family.

“I will never let you come back to our family!”

After the rumor spread that Count Monad had cut off his unfortunate brother, no one lent money to Baron Gaspar anymore.

Juliet looked at his clothes and said.

“Uncle, you are so luxuriously dressed.”

“A? Oh yes, you are right.”

‘By now, all money avenues should have been cut off for him. It’s strange.’

Gaspar’s camisole was adorned with gold buttons and an ornate boutonniere.

How could he afford to keep up with the newfangled trends when he should have been hounded by creditors for non-payment? Despite this, he looked like he was still wealthy.

‘Well, okay, then you can move on on your own.’

The next step she planned was the expulsion of Baron Gaspar from the country.

Although it took some time, Juliet’s plan had been moving along smoothly all this time. Gasper most likely didn’t even think about the fact that someone could be behind all his failures.

And he certainly would never have thought that this someone was his niece, who over the past few years has consistently destroyed all of his financial resources.

While Juliet was briefly lost in her thoughts, Gaspar suddenly turned his attention to the tea tray she was holding, and his eyes glowed greedily.

“Thanks for the compliment. Hmm, isn’t that Quinn tea you’re carrying?”

“Yes. My father likes it very much.”

‘Quinn’ tea wasn’t easy to get.

The price of this tea was so high that you could think that you can buy gold for that amount of money. Also, it was very rare, and even if you had the money, you couldn’t easily buy it without being on the early booking list.

This was the only luxury enjoyed by Count Monad, who kept away from drinking and entertainment. Also, his friends, who knew how much he liked the bizarre taste of this tea, sometimes presented it to him as a gift.

“Ah, got it. I’m sure you won’t mind if I have a cup of tea…”

Having said this, Baron Gaspar extended his hand forward as if he wanted to steal the tray of this rare tea.

However, Juliet deftly dodged and quickly said.

“No. I don’t mind at all, but it looks that you were very busy and had to go, because people from the bank were waiting for you outside. Or am I wrong?”

“What?! Oh, is someone waiting for me? Hmm, could you…”

“Then have a good day!”

Juliet smiled sweetly and walked past her uncle as if nothing had happened.

Knock, knock.

Knocking on the door of her father’s office, Juliet followed her head through the slightly ajar door.

“Father, it’s me.”

“Oh, Juliet!”

The angry appearance of Count Monad instantly warmed up when he saw his daughter.

“Can I come in?”

“Sure, honey, come on in.”

Juliet set the tea tray on the table.