Smg4 n'pals :seaside stupidity part one

Rose pov
Currently me  and leo are on a yacht  wearing our bathing suits I've been seasick ever since we got on them the yacht started shaking and then it started to shift I held onto Leo as he opened the door to the room and climbed over the railing of the yacht we then see smg4,mario,x ,and fm I noticed x struggling to swim "smg4 what the hell happened!?" Leo asked angrily "some giant ass dinosaur hit the yacht and there it goesD:" smg4 said saddened as the yacht fully sunk into the water we then saw a light in the water "oh I see the light I'm coming jeebus !!" Smg4 yelled.

suddenly a green talking fish with blue hair popped up from under the water "hello,hello I'm fishy boopkins a various creature of the sea!" We just stared at the fish thing "what? what are you guys looking at " the strange creature asked us
"If your going to eat us then eat the fattest guy first " x said pointing at Mario "HEY asshole" Mario yelled "what,no I'm not here to eat you I'm here to save " boopkins explained "why help us though " I ask him curiously "oh that's because I think humans are sexxyyyy" we all back away from boopkins weirded out by what he said "no wait I'm so lonely I'll take you back to land I promise" he said " so uhh how are you gonna Cary five guys a girl and a fatass to land"smg4 asked "oh that's easy get get in my mouth !!!" He said yelling opening his mouth wide we just backed up more away from here "wait guys comeback alright am I'll just give you the power to swim underwater "we were then hit by some sort of power we then went underwater and realized we could actually breathe underwater "holy shit this is so fucking cool "Leo said removing me from his back I struggled to stay up then got the hang of it I then heard a song about to play "ehp don't you fucking care that we can breathe down here your not singing that stupid fucking song" Leo said "how about I sing my own song "boopkins suggested "NO" Leo yelled . "Ok then we'll comeon guys land isn't far from here so follow meeeeeeee" we then heard music coming from a submarine named the teletubmarine we then got shot with an explosive making all of us black out.

No one's pov:
When they had awoken they were in a cage surrounded by teletubies then some weird lookin hoarder named A.S Swipe (oh my fucking god it spells fucking asswipe) and told his lackies to take boopkins away he then told them to take the rest to a sector called 2-Sx-c