The monster

Leo pov
————-
I was sleeping so soundly before I was completely woken up by loud earthquaking footsteps I then look out side the window to see a giant monster I then saw toad run to it before it squared him 'dumbass' I said  to myself .

I then saw a person jumping from the roof he landened in front of the castle where  smg 4 ,Mario and starman were I then saw the cap of the person it was non other than smg3 'oh so that's smg3 where the fuck did he get a monster like that'.

after smg3 got done arguing with smg4 he turns to the monster and I guess said an order to it because it flew away with a giant scythe in its hands.

smg3 then ran away after a minute I was down at the front door and Mario yelled about saving the mushroom kingdom
"Did he realize that the mushroom kingdom are the spaghetti suppliers?" I asked smg4 "yep you wanna join us" smg4 asked me "sure also was that guy smg3? "I-asked smg4 with curiosity "yep he's an asshole" smg4 replied a few minutes later we were near the kingdom when smg4 got a ransom call smg3 wanted 200000 coins fourtnetly the call was ended after smg3 phone was snatched by someone.

after a while we got to the kingdom we were to late the monster was already wreaking havoc "shit were too late"Starman said

"alright I got a plan Mario you save the villagers,Starman you take care of the monster, leo your with me we're going to deal with smg3" smg4 explained "hell yeah let's do this." I said running towards smg3 "smg3!" Smg4 yelled at smg3 "ahh my best Freind how have you and your little freinds been "smg3 asked sarcastically "oh you know the usual " smg4 replied "do you have the money?"smg3 asked "lol no" I said "you suck " smg3 said to me "hey monster keep destroying everything hahaha" laughed smg3 "so how was your day ?" smg4 asked him "oh you know boring as usual" smg3 asked .

We then saw an old man getting thrown at the monster causing its heart to fallout right in front of us I then quickly grabbed it and threw it on the ground causing everyone to overreact "no you goddamn piece of shit!"smg3 said "cope bitch" I said as the monster quickly faded "hell yeah good job leo" smg4 said to me " so what are we gonna do with him " starman3 asked "I say throw him in a cannon and launch him " Mario said " I agree with Mario" I said we then agreed bringing smg3 to bob bomb battlefield "you're going to regret this" smg3 said before being shot out of the canon" that-a so nice now I'm going to eat some spaghetti" Mario said walking away "welp see y'all later" i said walking away