Wotfi 2012

No one's pov

Curently Leo and rose  were hanging with x when they saw star man flying in the air "huh since when could he fly" rose asked  "he can't come on Mario's probably messing with the cannon again" he said running towards the cannon  when we arrived we saw mario and smg4 arguing "hey guys what's with the flying starmans" "eh we're just trying to see who's better at crap"smg4 replied .

"didn't you do this last year I thought you guys made up not in a gay way or anyth" before he could finish he was thrown into the cannon and shot out "now was that really necessary "smg4 asked "not enough awesome to do that"Mario replied smugly "okay you two calm down I think I have an idea" rose said "and that is"smg4 asked "who can kill bowser the fastest" .

smg4 then took a pipe directly to bowers arena and beat him in ten seconds then jumped back into the pipe "ha ten seconds beat that" smg4 said then Mario got naked and jumped through the pipe thankfully smg4 covered Leo's and rose's eyes we then heard a girly scream through the pipe before Mario jumped out of the pipe "ha I win that round " Mario said proudly "six point five seconds  it's impressive cause when they see you they run away" Leo said laughing "jerk" Mario said under his breath "hey just because you won doesn't mean you're more awesome than me, it means your really gay"

"Oh yeah ? then can you farm?!" They then have a flash back of when Mario was trying to farmbut smg4 set the plant on fire so in retaliation Mario set smg4 on fire .

"Yeah so what I burnt my ass off but who cares I'm more awesome" smg4 said proudly " ok fine you wanna settle this?  You,me, duel to the death" Mario said angrily "ok but how are we going to do that" smg4 asked "heheh " suddenly x,starman, smg4, Mario,leo and rose were to a white void " hey x wanna be the host" Leo asked

Leo's pov
I stand next to the podium with rose " welcome to the annual fat Italian game show!! where we find who's more awesome " x said "ugh ... why " I saw smg4 look down " hey smg4 shut up we're trying to play a game show " x yelled at smg "wait starman why are you here" I asked confused "cause I want to be" starman said saddened " ok let's get this gay boat started shall ! Whoever answers these questions correctly will be deemed awesome" x said compationetly "waste of time"smg4 said under his breath me and rose where giggling at the site before x had a little outburst "SHUT the FUCK up ! Ok smg4 if you think you know everything then what's the color of  my underwear" I just look at x  like 'motherfucker what is this guy on' 'thanks for finishing my sentence l'
'No problem' l replied "I heard a gunshot of some kind and then another "Leo snap out of it " I then heard rose "rose what's going on" I asked her "x just shot Mario and smg4" suddenly me and rose were transported back to the castle

"woah what just happened" I asked "I genuinely don't know also are you alright I noticed you were just starring at me like you were in a trance" rose asked concerningly "what oh no I'm fine" I said panicky my hand acted on its own and took her hand and I led her to the kitchen.

after eating we noticed the tv glitching out or well I did rose was just looking at the tv like it was playing a regular show "TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL TELL HER ABOUT ME" i heard l talk to me I ignore " not now" I said to myself "huh "what was that " rose asked "nothing go back to watching the tv" I told rose I then fell asleep on the couch