Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

When Wen Nuan woke up early in the morning, he saw Wen's father and Wen's mother sitting in the living room, "Mom and Dad, how are you feeling today? Is there any pain or discomfort?"

"No, we are both fine. Nothing is wrong. It will be fine in a few days." Mother Wen sat aside and watched Father Wen get angry, and answered her daughter's words with a smile.

"You should come with me. Why are you looking at Nuannuan? She won't go." Xiaobai was almost pissed to death.

After breakfast this morning, Father Wen thought about taking Xiaobai to go back early.

I went to the storage room and dug out Kio's dog leash. Put it around Xiaobai's neck. Xiaobai is dishonest and won't wear it. Because the neckband has a removable buckle, it falls off as soon as you pull it off.

If you don't want to take it with you, then take it with you. Father Wen pushed Xiaobai's butt and walked out. Xiaobai lay down on the ground as if he was paralyzed. You push yours and I lie down on mine. My eyes kept glancing at the warmth sitting on the bed.

In the end, Father Wen was so busy talking to himself that he broke into a sweat.

What can I do? I can only let my daughter take it with me. Father Wen didn't want to trouble his daughter. The problem was that he wanted to take Xiaobai with him, but Xiaobai didn't go with him and just stuck to his daughter all day long. I have no choice but to take a trip.

"Dad, is the road to the shelter easy to walk? If so, let's drive there? Don't you still have to get your things to see my uncle Tenghai and the group of people helping you?" Nuan Nuan was putting on Kio's shoes. Mother Wen sewed it overnight with thick cotton.

There is no sole, so the shape of Kio's feet is sewn with cloth. The uppermost closing part is an elastic band, so it won't fall off easily.

Kio has his own cotton-padded jacket and wears a knitted scarf around it. No need for Xiaobai, it is more frost resistant.

"It's okay. I can drive, but it's not easy to walk. There are lots of potholes, so drive slowly. Otherwise, if we carry too many things, we will be easily robbed if someone sees us."

We're going to get robbed anyway, so it's better to drive there instead of walking, and it's too cold to talk about it. "

Start the RV in the space and let it sit for a while to warm up. It's easy to freeze when you go out.

Father Wen prepared a lot of things.

Because Wen Guoqiang feels that eating and drinking are nothing. If the gun had been snatched right then and there, it would have been the end.

Not to mention whether he will be found out, but if the person who grabs the gun has the intention to do evil and uses it as a false pretence, how many innocent people will suffer? Isn't this a sin?

Thirty bags of potatoes, thirty bags of sweet potatoes, thirty bags of frozen cabbage, thirty bags of large grain salt, ten bags of mung beans, ten bags of frozen vegetables, thirty boxes of compressed biscuits, fifty boxes of instant noodles, thirty boxes of chocolate, thirty boxes Dried fruits, and three boxes of frozen fish.

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 52 Robbed (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

This would be nothing before the end of the world, everyone could afford it.

But now, this is considered a big deal, and there are a lot of serious things.

Father Wen neatly stacked his things in the RV and in the trunk. There was not much free space left, so he squeezed in and got there.

Wen's father was driving, Wen Nuan and Xiao Bai were huddled in the back, and Wen's mother was holding Kio in the passenger seat.

At this time, not many people can drive a car. Even gasoline cannot be burned.

Some are robbing, some are jealous, and some are desperate for their lives. Walking and stopping along the way, from time to time I heard the sound of my mother loading the arrows on the composite crossbow.

Nuan Nuan was not curious at all, and the car staggered to the shelter.

"Dad, I'll just take Xiaobai Kio there. You can ask Uncle Tenghai to inform them to come to his house to pick up their things. You can pick me up later when you're done."

Father Wen nodded. "You can take Xiaobai directly to the fifth floor."

"Okay, got it."

Ouch, my God, it’s finally here. Wen Nuan was almost squeezed into a compressed biscuit by Xiao Bai.

As soon as they got out of the car, several submachine guns were pointed at Nuan Wen and Xiaobai. Wen Nuan was so frightened that he immediately raised his hands above his head.

Xiaobai exerted force on his hind legs, stared at the two-legged beasts with his eyes, and let out a warning sound of "Ha," in his mouth.

Kio was lying in front of Nuan Nuan, with his back arched, and he also made a warning sound of "woo, woo".

"Don't get me wrong, your colonel asked me to come here to apply for Xiaobai's adoption certificate.

Please relax, don't scare Xiao Bai. " Nuan Nuan was afraid that Xiaobai would rush forward on impulse. He hurriedly explained.

At the front desk on the first floor, I saw a little girl getting out of the RV with a white tiger and a wolfdog, and my hands and feet were trembling with fear.

After a while, Mo Fang came down and took Nuannuan directly to the fifth floor.

As Nuan Nuan walked, he stroked Xiaobai's head and slowly comforted it. Xiaobai also carried the gift prepared by Father Wen for Cheng Xiyan on his back.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.