Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 50 Xiaobai Hunting (2/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →    Correction on the next page

The sheep was sinking, and he was afraid that his daughter wouldn't be able to lift it, so Father Wen decided to lift it for him. As a result, Xiaobai quit.

This sheep can be used by Wen Wen. If Wen's father wants to take advantage of it, it won't work.

Xiaobai will think that Father Wen is trying to steal the food. So I bared my teeth at Father Wen and said, "Ha".

This made Wen Guoqiang laugh angrily. : "You are just a white-eyed wolf. These are all raised by me, do you know? Without these raised by me, can you hunt for Nuan Nuan to eat?"

Nuan Nuan saw that his father couldn't touch the sheep, so he had to do it himself.

He dragged the sheep towards the yard by its hind legs, but the sheep weighed over three hundred pounds, and Nuan Nuan couldn't move it.

I had no choice but to coax Xiaobai and let him play in the yard. Then he asked Father Wen to skin the sheep directly on the spot.

No, Xiaobai won’t leave! We must let Wen Nuan carry the sheep. How to deal with this?

"Xiao Bai, I can't lift it at all. How about you drag the sheep to the yard?" Wen Nuan tried to let Xiao Bai bite the sheep's hind legs, and then pushed Xiao Bai towards the yard. He tried this back and forth several times. This time, Xiaobai finally understood what shoveling shit meant.

With the sheep in his mouth, he followed Nuan Nuan to the yard. The warmth pulled the sheep out of its mouth again, and Xiaobai lay down under the vine and turned his belly to play.

Wen Nuan went to the warehouse and dug out wet wipes, walked to Xiaobai, who was lying dead under the grape tree, squatted down, and wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth and chin. Xiaobai lay on the ground and let Nuan Nuan take care of him obediently.

"Mom? Mom... you prepare a bottle of milk powder for me, let Xiaobai drink it, and then let my dad take care of the sheep. Otherwise, Xiaobai keeps staring and my dad doesn't dare to move. I don't know how to do it at all. Gathering sheep. You can’t leave them alone forever, right?”

When Mother Wen heard this, she quickly went to make milk powder and used ice cubes to cool it down. When you can drink it, give it to Nuan.

Wen Nuan put the bottle in Xiaobai's mouth and let it drink by itself.

Xiaobai had milk powder to drink, so he stopped caring about the sheep. Father Wen then started to clean up.

"Xiaobai, don't bite next time. I have food. If you kill a few more, you will have no food rations and our family will have no meat to eat. Do you understand?" Wen Nuan doesn't care whether Xiaobai listens or not. I understand. I kept repeating these sentences over and over again.

"Dad, leave a leg of lamb out for Xiaobai's extra meal."

"Don't keep the leg of lamb. It's gone in just a few bites. Didn't it kill a cow? Leave a leg of cow for it. I have to clean up the ones in the livestock pen soon, otherwise it will take a whole night It’s going to stink.”

Previous page   ←   Chapter Table of Contents   →      Bookmark next page

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 50 Xiaobai Hunting (3/3)

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter  Correction

Because Xiaobai wanted to hunt for Nuan Nuan, the whole family was busy in the space all night.

This is probably the cause of the matter.

Nuan Nuan thought, she couldn't leave Xiaobai and Kio alone at home, and she didn't feel at ease.

Another thing, someone has to keep an eye on the boiler, otherwise the fire will be extinguished when it comes back.

If the whole family goes away and they don’t know when they will come back, then both of them will freeze to death at home.

In the end, I had to give up and let my parents walk while she looked after the house.

For both of them, warmers were attached to the soles of their feet. The hiking bag contains a small amount of stuff.

Father Wen went upstairs and took the gun with him in his pocket. Warmth gave him another hand.

Don't carry this one in your pocket, just hold it with your hand. At least others will be scared if they see it, right? I don’t have the courage to snatch them away anymore.

Nuan Nuan prepared some ammunition for Wen's father, and Wen's mother carried a crossbow on her back, and they left.

The distance from Lanting to the shelter is only ten kilometers.

There were three waves of people who robbed them, and there were no less than three people in each wave. But Wen's father had a gun, and they didn't dare to get close even if they wanted to grab it.

No matter how hungry I am, I am still afraid of death. What's more, the people who can hang out around the shelter must be people in the shelter, that is, they have food. It's not worth it to risk your life just for a little food.

There are those who dare not step forward, but there are those who are greedy for guns and dare to grab them.

They wanted to snatch it, but they could only think about it. First, there are not enough manpower, and many people do not have the courage to face real swords and guns.

You see, robbery can be done with a kitchen knife or an iron rod in your hand. Those who were robbed did not have any hot weapons to protect themselves. Everyone was the same, so they were not afraid.

Another thing, it's useless even if you have enough people. If these two people don't give them a chance, they will kill you if they dare to get close. No matter how awesome your body is, it can't beat bullets.

Don't ask how they knew it, because they got on and ended up hooking up with someone.

Wen Guoqiang and his wife arrived at the shelter safely.

Previous page   ←   Chapter list   →   Next chapter    bookmark

top

All novels on this site are reprinted works, and all chapters are uploaded by netizens. They are reprinted on this site just to promote the book so that more readers can appreciate it.

Copyright 2023 Lingqi Novel All Rights Reserved.