Epilogue

Kaboentle.

"So how long are you leaving for ?"
I ask as I hold my hands above my waist and stand in the middle of his room while I watch him fiddle around.

"I don't know mah, Sibonelo said that he just bought the new GTA so we thought we should test it out and we don't know what time we might finish and aunt Anele also said that I can sleep over."
He explains as he continues to pack his back pack as well as his PS joystick and I feel my chest get even more tighter as I try not to make it obvious that I am crying but deep down I want to scream.

Why is he leaving me ?

"Banzi can't you come back tonight ?"

"Mah Sibonelo's house is in the next neighborhood its not like I'll be very far."
He says as he comforts me.

"But your still leaving Banzi what am i supposed to do, yu left last week and your leaving again today."

"Nkanyezi and baba are staying with you."

"But it won't be the same without you."

I tell him and he smiles at me before he grabs my hand and he leads me to his couch.

"Breath in and breath out, think about the twins."
He tells me as he brushes my arm and i nod my head at him as i do this little exercise.

"Your stressing the babies and I don't think they like it when you cry right ?"

"I don't think they do."
I respond and he nods his head.

"I'll be here in the morning intime for the welcoming ceremony."

"I know, I just hate it when you leave sometimes."
I tell him and he smiles at me while I struggle to keep myself at bay.

I hate pregnancy.

"I'm so sorry I'm crying so much."

"It's okay mah, i love you too."
He says and i smile at him again before he comes to wrap his arms around me and he brushes my back.

"Your so grown Banzi... where did all the time go ? Soon you'll be telling me that you want to move out for good."

"Don't worry, I'll always make time to come and see you."
He reassures and I nod my head at him.

"Plus you'll be too focused on raising the twins that you won't notice that i am gone."

"Trust me I will."

"Don't worry, mah... I am not going anywhere. I am never leaving you."

"Okay... I love you more then."
He kisses my cheek and he let's go of me before he finally grabs his bag and he moves towards the door.

"See you tomorrow morning."
He bids and I wave at him one last time as I watch him leave.

I feel a little jab on my belly and I brush my hand against my stomach trying to feel for another kick.

I'm five months pregnant now, and I have never been more emotional.

Lubanzi is ten now, very independent and he's proving to grow a lot quicker than I want him to more especially since he's on the verge of being a brother of three and Nkanyezi is the apple of her fathers eye and I have never felt more jealous in my entire life.

I knew that she owns Siya but I never knew to this extent. She has him wrapped around her tiny little finger.
She's three years old now, with a mind of her own and her father's gorgeous genes. Every chance she gets she will question the living day lights out of it and it's pretty evident who's brains She's taken after.

The Black The white and the grey.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें